• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

JIGSAW Community Grow 2014

Attachments

• CAM01642.jpg
    CAM01642.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 85
GA Growhead said:
One seeds per cell Dale?
I counted somewhere between 65 and 75 up in the pictures there.
Yup :) Only one per cell...if u put more than one then u have multiples per cell which means u gotta kill off all but one...i have found more than one root system per pot is not good :)

Dale Jr

And it begins … Woot first Jigsaw to hook \o/

I have a strong feeling that I’ll get a few more over the next week (bottom row 2nd position).

2zyvnki.jpg

Sorry for the poor quality picture, I’ll get some good ones once a few more pop hook.

2pqukxv.jpg

Yea I know it looks a little too moist in there :/ I saw some gnats flying around and put a little liquid Bacillus thuringiensis just in case.

Bodeen said:
Day 9 here.  Not sure how long I need can go without investigating the matter.
I saw this your post the other day and thought about my red scorps not sprouting for 9+ days. Well mine sprouted ystrdy, 7 of them, so yours might still sprout. Some super hots take longer I believe, anyone can correct me if I'm wrong. I was getting ready to give up and investigate but, fortunately, I forgot about them and they sprouted. Yours might eventually sprout.

romy6 said:
I have 5 of 6 all screaming for more light.

Now if I can just keep them alive over the winter  ;)

Congrats brethren, great job & great photoging mon! Make sure you keep dem girls warm and they’ll do you right, hehehe

Devv said:
What's this?

You Fl. guys are kickin' it!

Thanks Scott but I’m only at 50%, it’s Dale and Jamie that are kicking it. Although I have another one already pushing the soil in da egg … should pop out by tomorrow as I can already see it. I'm more than fine with 3 or 4, if they all pop I'll have to call on Steve to grow one ...

I had two more pics to post but turns out one of them is too similar to one of the others I posted so it’s only uno mas for now …
2z5ugx3.jpg

I started with three, and none so far. Sunday I put four more in dirt. Now I've had a few other varieties pop that I planted on the 12th, so IDK why they're being stubborn.

Fingers are crossed...

Back