• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

JIGSAW Community Grow 2014

Attachments

• CAM01642.jpg
    CAM01642.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 82
UPDATE!! :)

What a difference 2 weeks makes! Look at these champs!! About 3 weeks away from going into 3 gal pots and out into the nursery on drip lines :) Sorry for the bad pics...it was "night time" in my controlled grow space where i do all my seedlings to start.....Looking pretty strong and healthy i must say...time will tell :)

Sizzlin' Salutations!,
Dale E. Baker Jr, CEO
Baker's Peppers LLC
www.BakersPeppers.com
@BakersPeppers On Twitter
www.Facebook.com/BakersPeppers

Attachments

• 10-24-13 (1).jpg
    10-24-13 (1).jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 10-24-13 (2).jpg
    10-24-13 (2).jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 41
Wow Dale, they are coming along nicely. 

I should have my seeds in the soil within the next two weeks. Shooting to have them germinated and growing before 12/1. 

Nice stuff, Dale! Wow. 

My Jigsaw hated the heat we had in august and september and really crapped out, but it`s coming back strong in October and has 5 branches with new flowers forming. I wonder what the chances of getting anything to ripen before Christmas are? Yep, that`s what I thought. Nil.....

Nigel said:
Nice stuff, Dale! Wow. 

My Jigsaw hated the heat we had in august and september and really crapped out, but it`s coming back strong in October and has 5 branches with new flowers forming. I wonder what the chances of getting anything to ripen before Christmas are? Yep, that`s what I thought. Nil.....

Hope they come through for you my man!

Dale Jr

They aren't from the seeds from Dale, but I picked a couple of ripe Jigsaw pods today.  I got the seed from DesertChris who, in turn, got them from the developer.  You can see a picture of them over in the other Jigsaw thread here.

Looking good for both Jeff and Dale.

I'm guessing Dale that you're under lights? What are you using? And how far from the plants?

Back