• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

JIGSAW Community Grow 2014

Attachments

• CAM01642.jpg
    CAM01642.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 81
Well, here's one of them.  I just planted my seeds today, only a couple of weeks behind schedule.  Thirteen seeds divvied among 6 cells of a 72 cell nursery flat.  Will post pics once they start growing.

Nice little sprout Matt.

You know, it was only a matter of time until some smart a$$ posted this, so I'll just get it out of my system right now.

Jigsaw.

PC600JS_001.jpg

link changed - couldn't get the old one to work.

jedisushi06 said:
I can't wait to see some pods this summer!  Wish i was growing this one but i did not order any seeds for it.  If someone would save me a few off their grow for next year i would really appreciate it.
Mike, I have a few seeds I saved from a plant I grew last year (and am OWing).  The seeds are not isolated, but the plant was growing between two blueberry bushes, so I don't think crossing will be significant.  If you want some, PM your address to me. 

This topic is for recipients of original FG seeds distributed by BakersPeppers, but there is another Jigsaw topic over here.  Once my OW gets going again, as well as plants from my own seeds, I'll be posting over there, too.

Back