Joyner's Hot Pepper Powder Pizza Challenge

By my estimate, you started your 1st bite at 5:45, and ended 1 min before the end of the video. Just about 11 mins on the dot.

I believe that's the best time between the two vids so far, but ill let Joyner's call it "officially".

Also holding out hopes that two more videos will be posted tonight!
:cheers:

Nice job Slade - that looked pretty painful. Especially since the hiccups hit you shortly after the 1st bite! :cheers:

By my estimate, you started your 1st bite at 5:45, and ended 1 min before the end of the video. Just about 11 mins on the dot.

I believe that's the best time between the two vids so far, but ill let Joyner's call it "officially".

Also holding out hopes that two more videos will be posted tonight!
:cheers:

Nice job Slade - that looked pretty painful. Especially since the hiccups hit you shortly after the 1st bite! :cheers:
THE BIZ was 9:30, first bite to end...he had a timer on his phone running.

Well... we did our end of the challenge this evening starting at 7:53.
We finished 30 mins later.
I did my best putting your name out there (thanks to Joyners!). I'm no film editor and I haven't made it home yet so you all will have to wait to see it.
I'd be happy to give you our results if you can't wait... the only thing i can't recall is the time...

As soon as i get home i'll try to get the camera hooked up. Hopefully i won't be "uploading" in the can

Wanna say good job Slade love grannie and the texas pete thats my everyday hot sauce glad its branching out of Carolina. As my kin are in Morganton and Hickory. Now howa bout sending me some Dukes

Back