Joyner's Hot Pepper Powder Pizza Challenge

Actually ldhs i think it was 19 minutes, my brain wasnt working correcty and i misspoke.

At least half of that time was spent putting the powders on the pizza tho. If you had pre-dosed each slice you'd have done it in half the time it took ya.

Guess you could say "you gave the pizza the biz". :rofl:

Yeah BIZ, I know it was extra steps having to powder slice by slice but at least it made it easy to remember what you were eating. Worked out awesome. On a side note, to my shocking surprise, a gram of each powder does NOT take up the same volume. Some powders weigh more. :)

Thanks again!

Sure it does Joyner sure it does.hahahaa no I was just messin. I put that powder aside because I was gonna do something but decided not to push my luck never having a powder before and to sit down and eat 8 of them.

Sure it does Joyner sure it does.hahahaa no I was just messin. I put that powder aside because I was gonna do something but decided not to push my luck never having a powder before and to sit down and eat 8 of them.

You were gonna snort them weren't you. You crazy sob

So when are the other 3 gonna post? Seems unfair that they know where the bar is set time-wise. But still a daunting challenge.

Is the deadline tonight? Thought I saw you extended it but wasn't sure of the time.

Also Biz - thanks for the shout out in the video - that was kind of ya.
:cheers:

I would've done the challenge. But rather then the pain from the peppers. I'd prolly crap out literally if I ate 8 slices of pizza. I'm lactose intolerant. Good job biz. What if I poured 2 packets in a slice and ate 2 slices. ?!! Hahah. Good job y'all

I would've done the challenge. But rather then the pain from the peppers. I'd prolly crap out literally if I ate 8 slices of pizza. I'm lactose intolerant. Good job biz. What if I poured 2 packets in a slice and ate 2 slices. ?!! Hahah. Good job y'all

Haha. OR, pour 8 packets onto ONE slice FTW! :)

This is JUST a contest, and you have to take care of your family first. Prayers with you Slade.

HOWEVER, Biz has earned the title and then some...kind of an Army of One. :{P

I'll do this again in the future, 10 people with similar criteria and no exceptions or extensions!

I think it's great that you donated powder to this contest. That powder takes work...growing, harvesting, slicing, drying, packaging, etc. Of course it does take work to eat...open package, eat powder, fetal position, sweat, potty position, fetal position, death pose, etc. :P

This is JUST a contest, and you have to take care of your family first. Prayers with you Slade.

HOWEVER, Biz has earned the title and then some...kind of an Army of One. :{P

It's not over yet Rick.
They still have till tonight EOD.

This is just like the "quiet before the storm" now.

I really look for Slade to eat the whole pizza as well.

I think they all will but will come down to who thinks they did it the fastest.

It's not over yet Rick.
They still have till tonight EOD.

This is just like the "quiet before the storm" now.

I really look for Slade to eat the whole pizza as well.

I think they all will but will come down to who thinks they did it the fastest.

Good point. "The fastest" could be interpreted as the fastest from the point of receiving the powder. :) j/k

Yeah, I don't think Slade will have any problems doing it either. He seems to have a pretty good tolerance.

I'm not sure I would have been able to do it myself.

Back