Joyner's Hot Pepper Powder Pizza Challenge

Lol... allright. Enough already.
I'm more than a little anxious about yet another in a lifelong series of (yes) "stupid" choices I've made lol (rather, agreement I've made & a decision I 'll soon make).
I readily admit that I will be crying like a baby waking from a nightmare unable to find his binky!

See, I feel like at least a reasonable attempt should be made - otherwise it could be "1 bite & a whole lot of free pepper powders"

Min 2 slices eaten or send back what they don't use. :dance:

Good for them I ain't makin the rules I guess. Hahaha
It hadn't even occured to me to keep the extra powder.
My thoughts went along the lines of: Too bad there wasn't an extra 1/2gram of each to sample at my liesure.
Till I saw the last couple posts I figured we were supposed to empty each of the 8 packets onto their respective "slice" positions at the very beginning. Thereby not having the ability to save any powder....
On the plus side, it'll be one of the more colorful pizzas i've eaten in awhile...

Fyi... i'll happily record this event, however... i am no video editor. I don't play one on tv nor have I been paid for my services as such ;-) lol. Oddly, I've stayed at Holiday Inns, Howard Johnson's, Day's Inn, Quality Inn & a red Roof Inn. None leaving me trained to do anything more than suffer a horrible night's sleep... hah
As it is, we've tentatively set our feast for sunday afternoon/evening. Assuming I make it through the pie & am able to drive home, i ought to be able to get it uploaded sometime thereafter. We'll see... I know I see unctrolled drooling, head sweats, nose drip...

Yes LD! This is really you just feeding the fire to see some more pain and suffering as they battle it out to win some deliciously free sauces.....nice move.

C'MON BOYS! ROCK AND ROLL!

I've tried JHP's powder, and all I can say is good freakin luck to all of you. Chris, thanks for supplying the "stuff" for this epic showdown. Scott, way to add fuel to the fire. Slade, Biz, Brutaldiver, and Jerry good luck. I can't effin wait.

Back