Joyner's Hot Pepper Powder Pizza Challenge

O.K so I have given this challenge my best shot. We need a time and day so all vids are posted after everyone is done

As stated in the rules, the challenge must be completed by EOD Sunday since everyone received their powder.

Video deadline is 12 PM EST Monday 11/12/12. Looking forward to your video BIZ!

Please post your video Monday, before noon but only on Monday. If all people involved have completed the challenge prior to Monday and have the videos ready, PM me.

lets see these videos!
cookiemonster.gif

Wouldn't it be best for all to post their videos AFTER the Dead Line date and time so as not to give away what they accomplished.

This way no advantage would be had to those that haven't attemted the Challenge as of yet.

Heck, maybe one of the Challengers HAS eaten the whole pizza already.

Wouldn't it be best for all to post their videos AFTER the Dead Line date and time so as not to give away what they accomplished.

This way no advantage would be had to those that haven't attemted the Challenge as of yet.

Yes, I will edit my post. That is actually what I meant.

Oh sweet jumpin Jehoshaphat I hope this is true.

Meanwhile what's the O/U on TheBiz? He seemed way too calm while posting. Not enough typos for his hands to be trembling...actualy his demeanor seems way too calm...hmm....2 slices?

I hope every participant read the rules - wide angle, continuous video. I wanna see powders poured on & consumed with no cuts.

Still possible to replace a packet with salt or paprika or something ahead of time I guess but I'm optimistic that all contestants are honorable.
:cheers:

So I'm acually sitting in the waiting room of the surgery center, waiting on my wife to get out of her surgery.
As I'm leaving the pre-op room her surgeon stops by. We know him pretty well 5 last week I gave him 1 each of 7 pot red, yellow douglah & a moruga & butch t to sample. He said he was into growing and eating hot chili's so i figured WTH, he'll either love us even more or....
he walked into her pre-op room and hust said: "what the hell was in Those things?!?! Those were way hotter than i grow or am used to eating!" I had to laugh out loud. I told him about this pepper powder pizza challenge and all he could do was shake his head... finally he said something like: have you ever seen any of those youtube videos where guys eat those hot pepperz? All i could do was laugh again and tell him to wait til monday!

Back