• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

powder-flake Joyner's Hot Pepper Powder Reviews

Just received a care package from Chris...dood! Freakin' sweet. Check out all the samples he sent me to review!

05492145-2013-4AEA-8CCC-CDC08AA4B3DC-4047-00000912FE679180.jpg

I can say that the mystery wine strain powder Chris has is by far my favorite. Dont even compare to anything taste wise and the heat is perfect on EVERTHING. Rick did I send u any of that?

I can say that the mystery wine strain powder Chris has is by far my favorite. Dont even compare to anything taste wise and the heat is perfect on EVERTHING. Rick did I send u any of that?
Nope, that is like a fine wine reserve. Didn't want to imply I had tons of it for the public, I do have a few ounces however. :)

Well i wouldnt mind having some more:) I sent some out in cards. Didnt.know if I sent Rick any. I put it on everthing and brag it up on the overall taste.

Hey Biz, No. You shot me some other powder, a red/yellow super hot mix, and a crushed pepper. By the way, just for my records, what are the red/yellow mixed seeds?

Thanks again!

Hey Biz, No. You shot me some other powder, a red/yellow super hot mix, and a crushed pepper. By the way, just for my records, what are the red/yellow mixed seeds?

Thanks again!

Red and Yellow super hots , could be brain strains,bhuts,morugas,trinidad scorpions, fatalii,7 pots, I just got to the point that I didnt have anymore room to dry seeds out at and a lot got mixed. But rest assure there are no green bells in there.

Red and Yellow super hots , could be brain strains,bhuts,morugas,trinidad scorpions, fatalii,7 pots, I just got to the point that I didnt have anymore room to dry seeds out at and a lot got mixed. But rest assure there are no green bells in there.

Haha. Green bells would have been great too! Thank you for the care package! So, it's basically a Christmas mix and we'll see what it is when it opens. :)

Thanks again!

Back