• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

chinense Jumpin' Jolokias!

150 Bhuts ready for the dehydrator:

150Bhuts.jpg

:hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell: :hell:

Nine plants producing like mad. Please excuse me for being a little proud, these are my first super-hots grown from seeds.

Cheers!

- M. Bigglesworth

Real nice haul, especially at one time. You will probably pull way over 1000 peppers from your 9 plants. Just curious, do those look more like nagas to anyone? Those are averaging the same size of my nagas and half the length of my bhuts.

Real nice haul, especially at one time. You will probably pull way over 1000 peppers from your 9 plants. Just curious, do those look more like nagas to anyone? Those are averaging the same size of my nagas and half the length of my bhuts.

Bhuts are Naga's!

Nice haul, but I'm getting a headache trying to focus on your blurry pic :)

Yea, my camera has gone down hilll recently and I can't seem to get a decent flash photo anymore.

Nagas? Many of these pods have the small, spiky bumps on them. Not as prominent as a Bhut Carbon, for example.

Nova, you have to explain that a little better for me. I grow Bhut Jolokia and Naga Morich, and you are saying they are the exact same thing?

Yeah the Morich have better capsaisinoid proportions or however you would say that, I love the way they make you drool like a Saint Bernard.

Back