• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Just a few of my 2012 Nasties

TS Moruga Chocolate:
That's what was on the baggie!!

tsmchoc20121.jpg

tsmchoc20122.jpg

Satan's:

s2012.jpg

Infinity:

infinity2012.jpg

Infinity Monsters:

infinitymonster2012.jpg

7 Pod Bubblegum:

7podbubblegum2012.jpg

Chocolate Scorps

chocscorp2012.jpg

BJ White Sri Lanka

bjwhtsrilanka2012.jpg

Plants are looking super Jack. I was wondering when you were gonna pleasure us with your pepper patch!
Those infinities will lite you up in an instant :onfire:

WOW! it is about time the master posts a few garden shots!! You are one of the lucky few with the BBG 7 pots, have you had any ripe ones yet??

I was also gonna say the Choc Morouga looks amazing, but then I was like, so does the Infinity, and the Infinity monster, and the Satan's......then I realized that EVERYTHING looks amazing.

Must....see....more!!

WOW! it is about time the master posts a few garden shots!! You are one of the lucky few with the BBG 7 pots, have you had any ripe ones yet??

I was also gonna say the Choc Morouga looks amazing, but then I was like, so does the Infinity, and the Infinity monster, and the Satan's......then I realized that EVERYTHING looks amazing.

Must....see....more!!

[font="Calibri""]Thanks' Matt[/font]
[font="Calibri""] [/font]
[font="Calibri""]I grew most of these types last season so I can assure you they're extremely HOT. May even be able to make someone sterile if they're not careful!![/font]
[font="Calibri""] [/font]
[font="Calibri""]I just can't wait to try one of the BBG 7s and will post something then.[/font]

You know, looking back through these, those Infinities look pretty uniform. Mine have 2 distinct phenotypes, the blocky/brain type like you have and an elongated version. Are yours varied, or mostly like the photo?

You know, looking back through these, those Infinities look pretty uniform. Mine have 2 distinct phenotypes, the blocky/brain type like you have and an elongated version. Are yours varied, or mostly like the photo?

I have found them to be pretty uniform and consistent in structure and texture.
I've started marking up my grid sheet for the next round of nasty pics.

Back