• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Just Habs

Peruvian White Habanero, NMSU Orange Habanero, Cappucino Habanero, Chocolate Habanero, Yellow Habanero, Red Dominican Habanero, Red Savina. Carribean Red and Mustard decide not to join the party this afternoon.:onfire:
IMG_3248.jpg

Wonder what's got Iggy all ticked off?

Just habs? Just habs? PRF them are some fine looking habs if you ask me. I was wondering how to tell when the Peruvian White Habanero was ready to pick. That was the plant I gave up on early in the season but lo and behold that bad boy is full of peppers. Don't tell Iggy though I don't want him barking at me too.

Good looking harvest by the way.

Iggy I'll let you have some of my Peruvian White Habs for say 5,000 of your posts.

Thank you Iggy and patrick macro shot of the vanilla. PITA to pick but one of the best smokey flavored pepper, really pretty bush full of ripe white pods!:)
IMG_3250.jpg

of all the pepper plants that didn't come up this year... I am soooo *&^*&^*% jealous of your White Habanero peppers....

however that one year old Naga plant (I think) has tons of pods.....

Gorgeous plate of Habs Cappy. Are the Peruvian Whites just slightly larger than the White Bullets, or are they the same plant? Certainly very similar in color and color variation.

Pepper Ridge Farm said:
I do not know Tony I have only grown the ones I've got. I couldn't have done it with out you Chris. Thank you all so very much!:)

There's another seed I need to send you. :)

Ballzworth said:
what is the Cappucino hab like? not familiar with that one.

To tell the truth I am overwhelmed with round red peppers this year. They all look a like and gets a little confusing at harvest. The cappucino hab was just alright, really sweet flavor and not very hot. I expected much more heat so I'm thinking these may be a cross. I like other reds habaneros better.:(

Back