• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Just ordered Defcon

Just ordered the Defcon Leviathan pack. Seems like everyone likes this this sauce so I decided to try it out my self:lol:
Next i might have to het the markII. What are you guys using with this sauce?

YOU FOOL!!!! YOU"VE DOOMED YOURSELF! YOU'LL NAVER HAVE A CHICKEN PRODUCT WITH OUT DEFCON SAUCES EVER AGAIN!!!!!!

Speaking of which, I'm almost out of Condition 1. This is my go to sauce for chicken products. I never use anything else. One of the members here injected it into their stake and cooked it up, worked out great appearently.

It's terrific on chicken, but it's uses are endless. AJ makes Bloody Maries, I use it on Shrimp. Hell even used it as a marinade for jerky.

You will be assimilated...

A loin of pork marinated and brushed with it and grilled is killer. Of course, the pork turns so freakin orange it looks like it came straight out of a superfund site.

Haha, perfect.

Anyone know where I can get some of those poison label stickers so my wife doesn't accidentally eat this or feed it to guests? Would hate to lose a friend or get divorced :)

lostmind said:
Anyone know where I can get some of those poison label stickers so my wife doesn't accidentally eat this or feed it to guests? Would hate to lose a friend or get divorced :)

Believe me, once you see the label people will know not to eat it. It's got his bio-hazrd logo all over it. I have a hard enough time convincing people at the store to try it.

imaguitargod said:
Speaking of which, I'm almost out of Condition 1. This is my go to sauce for chicken products. I never use anything else. One of the members here injected it into their stake and cooked it up, worked out great appearently.

I still have about a 1/2 gallon of #1 in the fridge from last year's FFS. Along with 3/4 of a bottle of MKII, 1/2 gallon of #3, and about 5oz. of #2, some Habby Horse, and Habby Pony.

Defcon, hooked a brutha up last year!

:hell::hell::hell:

Back