• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Just ordered Defcon

Whoa! Almost creepy - the minute I posted this my wife calls asking who's Defcon Sauces LLC and why do we have a package from them!

Ooops! Did I forget to tell my wife I bought myself a present?

Yay, my Defcon order arrived and it's homemade pizza night - Pizza and Wings go together naturally :)

*does happy dance*

Pictures....we demand pictures...

Oh yes... What had become of the great Homunculus? I am getting to the point that I can't eat wings without Defcon either. When I am running low as I am now I use other stuff and add just enough Defcon 1 or 2 and some DM MKII so it still tastes right. I know it's not the real deal, but I can fool myself for a little while with enough beer!

I have pics coming in a bit. I must say, defcon 1 was very tasty, MKII was hot but I'm not sure it's suited for a dipping sauce :)

the DMII is not made to dip in...it is more of an additive to increase the heat of other sauces...

lostmind said:
I have pics coming in a bit. I must say, defcon 1 was very tasty, MKII was hot but I'm not sure it's suited for a dipping sauce :)

Try mixing it into BBQ sauce. Due to the thickness, it mixes very well.

DEFCON Creator said:
I was wondering where the little guy was, it's been a while.
Oh, I'm not conferming she's with me, but just saying, I've heard it through the grape vine that more pics will probably be showing up at Taste the Fear blog of her journey..... :whistle:

AlabamaJack said:
the DMII is not made to dip in...it is more of an additive to increase the heat of other sauces...
So says you. :lol:

I love happy stories -- When I go to my sauce shop and they are out I sit and sulk for a moment and completely change what I am going to eat or just forgo eating altogether and just drink

DEFCON Creator said:
The ZERO is available right now ONLY in the collector bottle. The new taster vials won't be available until at least August, we started working on them about a week ago.

How do I order it?

Caustic Casey said:
How do I order it?

I will send out an e-mail just before they are available, and then when they and the collector bottles (Batch #6 this time around) are available. Act fast, as the taster vials usually go stupidly fast. Like I said, they probably won't be available until August or September.

Made a batch of wings the other night with Defcon 1 and MKII. Wings were amazing, but for the first time in months, I had regrets the next day...:shocked:

OW OW OW !!!!!!

Thanks John.

Back