• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Just ordered Defcon

Caustic Casey said:
I just broke my cherry and ordered 2 Leviathans with the habby horse.
The anticipation is hellish!

No, it's the results that will be hellish. You might want to consider putting a seatbelt on your toilet so you don't do an impression of the space shuttle lifting off.:mouthonfire:

I just had Level 1 and 2 last night for the first time, definately NOT disapointed, I have PM'd creator to say this but this is the best wing sauce I ever had out of a jar. You would have to tour the northeast hunting for 'wing places' to find anything that even comes close.

Wild Man Matt said:
I just had Level 1 and 2 last night for the first time, definately NOT disapointed, I have PM'd creator to say this but this is the best wing sauce I ever had out of a jar. You would have to tour the northeast hunting for 'wing places' to find anything that even comes close.

I can't tell you how many wing sauces I've sampled in my time (far many more than anyone's stonuch should be subjected to.....and then some). I too have NEVER had a sauce as good and as hot has Defcon's Sauces. We have his Condition 1 for sale at the store and I can't tell you how many times I tell people to go for his product. I need to get Brian to cary Condition 3 for all the wimps out there.

What makes this sauce so the rave? Less vinegar? More pepper flavor, not too salty? Payoffs here at THP?

I'm squirming.... I make a pretty incendiary wing sauce meeself, but DEFCON seems to be something of a legend.... my neighbor from Jersey!

I can't wait!

You'll just have to wait and see... You won't be disappointed, but like me you will be saying "where the hell was this all my life?".

if you ordered them yesterday, don't be surprized to get them tomorrow

enjoy...if you got any extra moola, you might also try a vial of DefCon Zero...

Caustic Casey said:
What makes this sauce so the rave? Less vinegar? More pepper flavor, not too salty? Payoffs here at THP?
I'm squirming.... I make a pretty incendiary wing sauce meeself, but DEFCON seems to be something of a legend.... my neighbor from Jersey!
I can't wait!

Honestly, we don't pride ourselves on being the hottest, as anyone can make something hot, the trick is to infuse the correct flavor WITH the hotness, which, from the recent comments here, we seem to have done it well. When eating the #1, count how long the "hot" stays with you, it's not a quick burn at all.

The #1 is quickly catching up to our #2, which has always been our best seller. I could make it hotter, but a vast majority of people wouldn't be able to eat it. The DM MKII on the other hand is uber-hot, and meant as more of an additive.

Caustic Casey said:

I can't wait!

DEFCON Creator said:
Honestly, we don't pride ourselves on being the hottest, as anyone can make something hot, the trick is to infuse the correct flavor WITH the hotness, which, from the recent comments here, we seem to have done it well. When eating the #1, count how long the "hot" stays with you, it's not a quick burn at all.
It's the combination of the ingredients, the addition of butter, adn the fact that it has natural extract in it...no keytones....that and what Defcon said in the quote above make this one special.

The ZERO is available right now ONLY in the collector bottle. The new taster vials won't be available until at least August, we started working on them about a week ago.

WOW

Just got my dual pack of Leviathans.
First off, the packaging was first class! It was like he was shipping his children!!
The wax topped bottles are wicked cool.
I opened the Habby Horse right away. It is AMAZING. Just enough heat. My lunch was my homemade herb - garlic bread dipped directly into the bottle.
I can't wait to wing it!
:onfire:

Caustic Casey said:
Just got my dual pack of Leviathans.
First off, the packaging was first class! It was like he was shipping his children!!
The wax topped bottles are wicked cool.

Thanks man, they ARE our children! :hell:

We pride ourselves on the packaging, as we don't like to hear of one of our 'children' meeting its demise at the hands of an inept delivery dude.

Enjoy man!

DEFCON Creator said:
The new taster vials won't be available until at least August, we started working on them about a week ago.

Hey Creator, I know where you can get a taster for about a $100 :lol:

Creator, have you seen any of the new collectors being auctioned off anywhere?

Canuk Pepperhead said:
Time for me to get more im all out...I cant even look at wings anymore..sigh..

You know when you are spoiled when you can't eat wigns without some form of Defcon sauces on it. I'm the same way. :lol:

Back