misc Just rolled out our third sauce today, take a peek!

Just wanted to give you guys a sneak preview of our newest sauce, flanked by our other two. Production run of Green Fever started this week, just in time for Independence Day at our most popular customer's outdoor restaurant.

(Please forgive the sloppy application of the safety seals -- I was in a bit of a hurry!)

photo_zps6652e2ff.jpg

Kalitarios, I'm happy to send you PDFs from our production files -- we just made some updates this past week. Also, I know you're in the middle of doing your label, so if mine helps in anyway, all the better. Keep in mind that we don't do a barcode or nutritional information yet, so we have a lot more space to work with. 

We are this close to a deal with a grocery store, but we are going to do a small sticker barcode for now -- no reason to waste all the labels we've already printed. I am exempt with the FDA for nutritional info for now, that will likely change in 2015.

PM me your contact info. 

YES!  NIP Exempt!  Right ON!  And a small added label for bar code! 

Side note- most grocery stores and small boutique gourmet food stores have QB-type software which are able to print barcodes for their individual store inventory systems.  They print out on their own small .5" x 1" labels so they can have a bar code for their own internal systems.   

Back