• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

pics Just some pics

millworkman

eXtreme
First up are some updated pictures of a purple tiger, seeds from AJ

IMG_2295.jpg

IMG_2301.jpg

Next is my serrano plant that has exploded in blooms recently.

IMG_2309.jpg

IMG_2310.jpg

To great plants there millworkman wait till you so those beautiful flowers on the Purple fire stunning ;)

Thanks talas, there is one bloom on the big purple tiger that is beautiful. I could not get a real good shot with my camera so I just left it at that.

Looks real tasty millworkman, those little baby rabbits will taste real good in 6 more weeks with little more meat on their bones with some hot sauce of your choice kind of like buffalo wings.:onfire:

If momma doesnt come back for them soon then that is what might happen to them. We found them this past saturday morning and so far we think mom has been feeding them every night. We will find out soon though.

Nice plants. Regarding the shriveled ones, I just toss them and do new ones UNLESS the variety is rare and I have no replacements. They never fare well compared to a healthy plant in the long run. Sometimes it's not your fault, it's just weak genetics. Not all seedlings can be strong. :)

Chris

imaguitargod said:
Awwww....cute pics. Did it rain recently near you?

Been raining since sunday evening. Let up for a few minutes today and that is when I snapped the pictures. It is pouring so hard right now I cannot see the street about a hundred yards away.

Over the course of the last few years she has been mommy to a litter of kittens and all the puppies that my family has so she knows what not to do. She brought one onto our front porch saturday morning and my wife told her to take it back and she did, and placed it very gently in the burrow.

Once the little things grow, you're screwed. they'll take control over ya garden, and they're hard to catch.

Don't you dare hurt these cute bunnies! Awwww!!! They're lovely.

I'm glad you're doing well with the seeds I sent ya. I wouldn't worry about the shriveled leaves too much. Wait and see how the plants grow, I had leaves like that on several plants that turned out just fine.

Overfertilizing? You're not fertilizing these babies, are you??? If you are, that's too soon!

Not saying he should hurt them or something, just fence them or put em in a cage. they WILL dominate your garden.

BTW one of the cutest dogs I've ever seen.

Back