• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

k0rna_'s Chili-Peppers [Hydroponic all year - North-Balcony]

Hello guys and girls,

as I told in the Welcome-Post I will let you know about my updates in my homegrowing-story ;)

The content is primary translated from German to English. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK if something seems strange... My English is not that good...

In the past I tried to document everything right and complete to last percent to achieve a 100%, but I now know that it takes too much time. Repeated: If you have any questions feel free to ask (Setup, Preferences, Sorts)

In the meantime, all the plants have been harvested and disposed of.
The shelf has been cleaned and now is actually a good time to "close the year"... But I won't be able to let it go
1703848990055.png

New labels have already been printed and the buckets are in the "wash cycle". They will go into the germination box tomorrow at the latest πŸ™„

I'm really happy so see a new Glog. Peppers + excel = :fire: I wish you the best year!
Can I ask, how was your season? Big harvest, delicious sauces?

Hi @wiicek,
of course you can ask and I appreciate it... and of course I will answer your questions with joy :)

At first: I do not really have a season in the common. Because of Indoor-Hydroponics it is a flowing season...

As I mentioned before I only have an Indoor shelf for my peppers. I will attach some pics afterwards.
My "Season" was great. I had a big harvest from "Habanero Hot Lemon", "KΓΆpΓΌk x TML" and some others and even a little of the Wilds like Eximium.

Impressions of my last Indoor-Grow:

20231203_142210.jpg

20231108_165937.jpg

20230422_150533.jpg

20230819_135641.jpg

20230529_151515.jpg

AND: Thank you very much for your wishes! Do you have a Glog too? Would love to have a look at it. For the moment I am overstrained.

I don't know if I am allowed to post links from my Glog in the German-Forum so you only get some pics :P

I get that, yea, indor growing has it's pluses. Those are some big and strong plants you have there, nice! And not as big containers as I expected for hydro. I am trying few myself right now, they're just starting to grow and am wondering how to set it up but everything in time.
It's great to know you have it figured out and chilllies are happy!

I don't know if you can post a link here also but you can send me a private message, I won't understand a thing but I love watching people's set ups and those beautiful pods hanging everywherer :drooling:
Yes, I have one here, it's called "Let's Make BalcoJungle", I'm sure you will notice it on the first page of Glogs a lot, I spam posts every week or more often (I try to contain myself actually to post once every other week because I don't want people to think I am crazy or something, have to keep appearances). πŸ˜…

I get that, yea, indor growing has it's pluses. Those are some big and strong plants you have there, nice! And not as big containers as I expected for hydro. I am trying few myself right now, they're just starting to grow and am wondering how to set it up but everything in time.
It's great to know you have it figured out and chilllies are happy!
Thank you very much! Had a lot of struggles - especially pH - until it started to work for "grown plants" properly. Seedlings weren't the problem at all. It gets harder the bigger the plants are. Now I am using buckets with 2.6 ltr and fill them with about 1.2 - 1.4 ltr of nutrient solution. It lasts about 2-3 weeks and then I have to refill the buckets. So I work with a "Pseudo-Kratky-Methode".

Yes, I have one here, it's called "Let's Make BalcoJungle", I'm sure you will notice it on the first page of Glogs a lot, I spam posts every week or more often (I try to contain myself actually to post once every other week because I don't want people to think I am crazy or something, have to keep appearances). πŸ˜…
I will have a look at it soon! My approach is also "One Update a week" but it won't work out πŸ˜…

Back