• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

seeds Kato has chile seeds to trade

Tina

I have Naga's to trade. Now the tree was open air pollenated so who knows what I might have created. It was pretty close to the other's

Orange Devil Habanero
Naga Jolokia
Ring of Fire
Scotch Bonnet

Regardless I will gladley trade seeds of any type I just want to grow a few plants of everything :D

I hope to have 1-2 plants of at least 15 varities this year. That all I think I have window space for. :clap:

Dan

Sadly we had to leave our big friend at our old home in FT.Lauderdale I left it for the new owners who called to tell us that the house got damaged in hurricane Wilma and that our pepper plant was stripped and broken from the storm.
Our ex neighbor has seeds to it that we are looking to get and see if they can produce as much as it's parent.

Mick
Kato's

Mick
Kato's

Kato me friend. Our farmers are looking to put their seeds together before the end of January... I sadly, don't have much to trade, but I might, (if I'm lucky) have one or two Mr. Naga's about... I think Mr. Naga is actually a Red Savina, but until I grow one of those, I can't be sure.

T

T

If you see something y'all would like to try let us know. We would like to try a naga sometime just to see for myself.

Mick
Kato's

I'm leaving tonight for the Bahamas. Goat pepper fetching, I'll see what I can do for trading seeds. :)

As for the Nagas, I am not quite sure what happened to them, but I'll try and find them before I leave (don't count on it).

I believe we're returning home via Florida, which means there's a possibility we can hook up, if you and the missus can say "road trip". Chances are we'll be going through Ft. Lauderdale or Miami -- I'll pm you on the details when I can. If I can't I'll call you from the islands.

T

This:
threadnecromancyns1nf0.jpg

:lol:

peppermanbaha, you got to check the dates on these old threads you're digging through bro. This one here is over two years old since it's last post.

patrick said:
peppermanbaha, you got to check the dates on these old threads you're digging through bro. This one here is over two years old since it's last post.

And all three of it's original posters are no longer around :lol:

Hey Kato i`ve got both naga and fatalli seeds.Be glad to send you some .I`ll be home for the next 11 days then gone for 6 weeks.Let me know and well try to help. Rich

hixs said:
Hey Kato i`ve got both naga and fatalli seeds.Be glad to send you some .I`ll be home for the next 11 days then gone for 6 weeks.Let me know and well try to help. Rich

Dude. Kato's no longer here. This thread's 3 years old.

Good eyes IGG, I never even noticed the dates myself. This thread had to be on the last page of all threads. Like page 120+. Jeez.

Back