Ken's Pepper Works Wins Overall Hot Sauce Category in 2015 Chile Pepper Awards!

Thanks everyone. The Houston Hot Sauce Festival was pretty good but many said it was light traffic compared to previous years. Also, Puckerbutt and iBurn picked up my sauces. Now if I can just land Pepper Palace.

PepperDaddy said:
Thanks everyone. The Houston Hot Sauce Festival was pretty good but many said it was light traffic compared to previous years. Also, Puckerbutt and iBurn picked up my sauces. Now if I can just land Pepper Palace.
I visited every booth I just don't remember seeing your labels there. Sorry I missed a fellow THP member. But congrats to you!

Yellowfin2na said:
I visited every booth I just don't remember seeing your labels there. Sorry I missed a fellow THP member. But congrats to you!

Thanks.  I signed up late and was located in the last row to the left from the entrance.  It was a corner booth by default, so that was a nice surprise. Everyone hit my booth first because they went straight to the beer stand and then to my booth.  The port-a-potties were behind me (not too close :P ) so it was a good location because there was a constant stream of people either getting beer or getting rid of beer.

grantmichaels said:
Island Sunshine was the first sauce to ever get a permanent parking spot on my fridge-door.

I love hearing that!  Thanks.

Ken

Back