• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

KiNGDeNNiZ... keep moving forward!!

Actually more of a journal for me. Just like to see all the progressions.

This year 2013 I got hit with what was believed to be thrips. They consumed one plant after another. My veggies were all destroyed by spider mites. And now my struggling in ground plants are being consumed by aphids. So many buds and flowers. Too bad they won't make it. But hey. I did t have grubs this year

Thanks to all that sent pods. Powders. Hot sauces. And seeds. Although I wasn't able to do fresh pod giveaways. I was and still doing powder and seed giveaways.

I've started some new ones late in the summer and plan to go into full swing in a week.

Here are the big boys.
null_zps45a38df6.jpg

null_zps37ebf2ed.jpg

From this
null_zps0c3e811c.jpg

To this. Soil is roots organic. And some coco
null_zps36be4a8b.jpg

I've also give hydro a shot. Jamaican scotch bonnet MoA
null_zps3c3d7159.jpg

And made this my ghetto aerogarden utilizing clay balls. Lol ... Using aerogarden nutes for now
null_zpsa222b968.jpg

null_zpse2534a76.jpg

Thanks to THP and Facebook for sharing with me the pods powders and seeds.

I met some nice folks on the FB spectrum...and for some cool varieties to grow. My In ground will be nuked and dedicated solely to the Jamaican scotch bonnet MoA. I have some you've heard of and some you haven't like the "peanut" Lucy and Katie. Bubblegum orange and a few others. Here's to a head-start

88022245-C0DB-4FDE-B79C-B29F9F413753-49411-0000059FF1DD1779_zps520ffd64.jpg

World's Tallest Pepper Plant 2014 Winner

John Ford Plants doing well

Yellow Lava in DWC.. last plant (Urfa)  didnt do so well... trying different nutes

Yaki Blue looking good.. 1 of 2.. the other is infected .. oh well. wasnt growing true anyways

Borg 9

Bonda Me Jaques X Yellow 7

Bonda Me Jaques (plant 1 of 2)

Defcon 7

Lucy Pepper

Chocolate NagaBrains

7 Pot Mustard--seeds from Buckeye Pepper

got this seedling at my local nursery.... 

Aji Limons in Generic Indoor DWC

Peach Scorpion (from last years grow)... Fatalii....  Bubblegum Red...Aji Limon

tomatoes kicking arse.. batch #2

kids harvested these from the back

more cuttings from the hydro shop .. maybe this time it will root

new juice for the plants

Setup 5 more gallons...hard cider

Shoot... you've been a busy guy DeNNiZ! Glad to see you were able to farm out some of your grow to keep it healthy. Your veggie garden looks stellar, and you're dabbling in homebrew too... The glass of all-grain you showed looked pretty cloudy. Did you rack it a couple of times before bottling? That's when you siphon off the clear liquid on top and leave the dregs behind. If you add a couple tablespoons of a dried seaweed called "Irish Moss" or Carageen to the boil it doesn't add any additional flavor and the solids settle out quicker.
Cheers!

stickman said:
Shoot... you've been a busy guy DeNNiZ! Glad to see you were able to farm out some of your grow to keep it healthy. Your veggie garden looks stellar, and you're dabbling in homebrew too... The glass of all-grain you showed looked pretty cloudy. Did you rack it a couple of times before bottling? That's when you siphon off the clear liquid on top and leave the dregs behind. If you add a couple tablespoons of a dried seaweed called "Irish Moss" or Carageen to the boil it doesn't add any additional flavor and the solids settle out quicker.
Cheers!

it had some crystals during the boil.. i did some things wrong to make it this way..lol first time brewing all grain.....good news was it didnt smell or taste sour.. =D

as for the plants... continuing to sow.. and move them to my sisters house.... a couple handout plants and some store bought.. 
buddy said:
Great start.  Good luck with your 2014 grow.
thanks... hope to do my part in sharing...
HillBilly Jeff said:
Things are looking good out there man.  Keep on growing!!!
cant look back.. just keep going..
Devv said:
Very nice Denniz!

Glad to see you continued and succeeded!
succceeding.. no pods. yet..lol

Bubblegum Red.. or can be Orange... seeds from FB member

evergreen doing well in the hydro... been an outdoor aero.... no space in the house.. but otherwise healthy...

Vidal... aka Vegas Chili gave me a couple plants when i met with him in vegas...this one is struggling to stay healthy

need to feed the hungry babies

FtL scotch bonnets from STEVE954--transfer time

two shapes of Bhut orange copangagen BoC... nore bhut shape.. but with a little more bump

thank you Omar for the seedlings.. now they are acclimated .. will take this to my sisters house

stc3248 said:
Nice...looks like you'll be the come back story this year brotha!!!
unfortunately.. what i have is still coming back.. another couple plants got hit hard.. one being the chocolate  brain strain and chocolate nagabrain...

trying to keep sisters yard clean and free... 

Back