• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

KiNGDeNNiZ's 2013 still with a few healthy plants and pods

so last years grow came with ups.. and a LOT of downs....but it shall not slow me down... since being introduced to the AEROGARDEN (thanks alot PINOYPRIDE) i have yet to stop sowing seeds... so my early starts have already began for next year... i will do my best to label and keep track....Aerogarden #1---sowed 11/6/121Red FDA SB ( PIC1-seeds from this years pods)2. Red FDA SB ( PIC1-seeds from this years pods)3. Red FDA SB ( PIC1-seeds from this years pods)4.5. Mustard Habanero (seeds from Pulpiteers pods)6. Fatalii-yellow (seeds from JAGs pods)7. Mustard Habanero (seeds from Pulpiteers pods)Aerogarden #2 sowed 11/01/121. Bubblegum 7 pot---- Slater1980 0/22. Malaysian goronong (tucabil) 0/33, Red Brain strain (romy6) 1/34. Jamaican Scotch bonnet (midwestchilihead) 0/25. Scotch Bonnet (jamison) 0/26. Mustard Habanero (bakers creek-rareseeds.com) 2/37. Red FDA SB ( PIC1-seeds from this years pods)Aero garden #3---sowed 10/30/12--- intially seeds thrown in soil then moved to aeropods 11/51-6----. Fatalii-yellow (seeds from JAGs pods) 6/6more pics and updates to follow
62E5DA2A-0DE5-4B8C-AD3C-7DF12AA0EDC2-7626-0000027CB49EB290.jpg
as you can see in the aerogarden... that lil clear cup was filled with about 20 seeds from JAGs fataliis.. =Dits only been 11 hrs.. and it already looks like this...alakan humus...alfalfa... worm castings.... molasses...mushroom compost...and mycoblast packet
9A182766-60EA-4AED-A496-BB06A6BE48D2-3780-000002256FDC604C.jpg
also will take a chance on cloning... thanks to PaulG and other thread who did cloning..
F2A9DA8D-F988-4886-8803-789BE9C5D07B-3780-00000225759A4318.jpg
this reaper was dampening in my aero.. so i snipped it...dipped in in rooting hormone (MG)the healthier reaper i moved from aero - soil due to aphid infestation
C12BAA2C-6A6A-4169-84E4-31CD444A632F-3780-0000022579185D36.jpg
will find a way to utilize all these goodies from the indoor garden expo
FD05A41A-0A4D-400E-9120-E1DFB59043A6-424-00000027F7C8FBE2.jpg
who needs some pectin.. i scored all these at $.54ea due to albertsons grocery closing..
93D08866-FE7E-4243-B817-D233228A242E-798-0000002F442BBB6E.jpg
CF913B46-D55E-4BDA-B8A7-75EA42139B25-3123-000000FE60414B14.jpg
this hot sauce thing is kinda fun... although the jelly seems easier
04082C8F-88A3-4593-B02B-6F931796E04B-3780-000002262FA1C599.jpg
FF5B5670-F47D-4112-AA00-F45B4C1171B3-3780-0000022630ED8CDA.jpg
and with regards to HOW young is too young to start them with peppers... heres my answer.. 4 years old
97F02D73-8F6F-4B8D-A952-76BE80CC8277-1274-0000003E510DC5F7.jpg

Excellent looking pods DeNNiZ! And nice score at the nursery! PeriPeri grew the King Nagas and did a video tasting in his glog if you want to check it out. Cheers!

Gnarly Fatalii getting bigger... possible cross?

like SHANE said.. GRADE A Brains..

Naga Suomi

Brown Scotch bonnet--- does orange turn RED eventually or is BROWN + YELLOW = ORANGE?

as orange as a komquat..
stc3248 said:
Suhweet!!! Save me a couple of dem seeds brotha! Haha...lot of unkowns over there! What happened??? I have only one mystery this year...one seed decided to pop after I had already tossed the peat pellets on the compost heap. Went to add come coffee grounds and there was a seedling poking out of the side of a pellet??? We'll do what we can to help you figure them out buddy! Looking great! Some nice recovery stories also! Keep it up brudda!
LOVE YOUR BRAINS buddy.. hella huge.. GRADE A

Man dude, you gotta lot goin on!!! So I think your fatalii looks true enough...the pods in the background look spot on, think you just got you a gnarly one...the Peter doesn't look very peterish to me...looks to be a chinense, possibly a goronong??? Lastly I love everything about dem brains...except you have two eggs in the second egg-pic, one grade A large...and one Hornworm egg in the background on the leaf!!! Squish it!!!

The hornworm egg is toward the top of the pic slightly left of center...

Nice Brains And Ajis limons i have a couple pods soon i will try for the first time ! they should go well with some Texas Fajita !

this mornings harvest

Gochus .. Sweet Cayenne...Fresno.. Mustard Hab .. and the last wave of my TFM bonnets

providing some shade for the 12-4 heat wave 90s all week with a low of 70s

sowing the seeds my cousin got me from France

first CONGO? (Windchicken)

unknowns

Brain Strain or not.. looks normal to you.. .. ?? one has BRE

but look at the bottom on the same pod..never seen a brain like this

Sepia Serpent podding up nicely

marked asBilly Boy Douglah... notice the elongated pods

closer look

BUMPY please
stc3248 said:
Man dude, you gotta lot goin on!!! So I think your fatalii looks true enough...the pods in the background look spot on, think you just got you a gnarly one...the Peter doesn't look very peterish to me...looks to be a chinense, possibly a goronong??? Lastly I love everything about dem brains...except you have two eggs in the second egg-pic, one grade A large...and one Hornworm egg in the background on the leaf!!! Squish it!!!

The hornworm egg is toward the top of the pic slightly left of center...
KILLED it... goronong.. nah.. i have one and know what its suppose to look like.. im just guessing some girthy peters

Devv said:
Very Impressive Denniz!

Pods are looking quite gnarly! Liking those grade A's and the Fatali's!
just waiting for the color change... thanks for droppping by 

GA Growhead said:
+1
Looking beyond killer!
 hope they kill on all ends.. =D

MGOLD86 said:
talk about some Grade A Brains!
one will head your way when they ripen

108Mob said:
Nice Brains And Ajis limons i have a couple pods soon i will try for the first time ! they should go well with some Texas Fajita !
 Limons are a great pepper...nice and fruity.. with a sting

PaulG said:
Pods are looking good, Denniz!
now to clone more...

Sanarda said:
Talking about brains and large penis...Oops Peter Peppers.... This glog Is a must follow!
Only because I might learn something FYI
oh you know you like it...THATS WHAT SHE SAID.. =D

Looking good, DeNNiZ.  After all this talk about hornworms, I looked up pictures of the eggs.  I never knew what they looked like before.  Then Shane's sharp eye above confirmed what I found.  Which makes me wonder, is that one to the right of your thumb in the last image above?

7pot Rennie (seeds from Omar's 2012 grow)

unknown pod

bubblegums showing so far the right phenotype

lowered some plants and added a tarp to keep it cooler.. @ 0900 it was already 95

last batch of nectarines from my tree

DONT WEED at nights...RIP frenso

@ a little over 2' tall and 3' wide.. this is my bubblegum

these june bugs were crunched on shortly after

Never weed at night...hahahaha. Poor Fresno...damn. Errything else lookning great! Still don't think your peter is a peter...but hey, you're welcome to call your willie what you wish! Good call on the shade, been trying to figure out how to shade my stuff too. Let me know how it works out for ya!

Nice update!

Impressive pods, the CONGO?, Brain, and Rennie are stand outs!

Sorry about your Fresno.

Sun shade is a good idea, it's pushing 100 here as I typo. Dang we have 60 to 80 days of this left.

You got it goin' on DeNNiZ! Sorry to hear about the Fresno, but s#!* happens. At least you've got plenty of backup. Cheers!

Everything is looking good, KD. I don't know if you're still having spidermite problems, but the thing that stopped them on my plants was a foliar spray with fish emulsion. I guess they didn't like the taste or something, but once I starting spraying with that they decided to leave my balcony. Still have a few showing up in my garden, but nowhere near the problems I had before. Maybe some predator came along and ate them, but for now I'm attributing their eradication to the fish spray.

Back