labels Labels for hot sauce

Hi everyone, happy new year! I am looking at labeling hot sauce bottles to sell , as I have different varieties it will be costly to get them printed for each so not cost effective as I would probably have to order a minimum run of 300 each and I am testing the waters at this early stage. I'm looking to see how people label cost effectively, inkjet, commercial, label printers , does anyone have ideas to get started, obviously need to be waterproof for refrigeration. Thanks in advance

If the designs are formatted for an Avery or such precut page, you might be able to take the design on a flashdrive and have an OfficeBox store laser print them for pretty reasonable. They can print as fewvpages as you need.

I use Avery 10-up (10 on a page) for most of my small batch sauces. No graphics, just word printing, using Avery free templates.

The ink should set, like when you print a photo on ink jet. The paper locks it in. Unless the printer is a cheap model or something.

I'm wondering if it's the labels. Maybe not the highest-end model but it is a reasonable middle-of-the-road HP model. They're still smearing days after being applied to the jars.

If the designs are formatted for an Avery or such precut page, you might be able to take the design on a flashdrive and have an OfficeBox store laser print them for pretty reasonable. They can print as fewvpages as you need.

I use Avery 10-up (10 on a page) for most of my small batch sauces. No graphics, just word printing, using Avery free templates.
Anything special? I went with these labels because the regular ones I had got messed up pretty badly when it rained at a market. I was looking for something that would be a little more water-resistant.

Back