• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

condiment Lanacoora Chillies "Smoky Chilli Mayonnaise"

Buddah said:
My number one homemade lunch is taking a can of chicken, some mayo and the hot sauce of choice and mixing it all together, mashing it so all the chunks are gone and the chicken can totally absorb the mayo and hot sauce. I love it! I can see why this mayo would be a hit. Kraft had a spicy mayo I used to buy. It just was tastier, not really spicy at all, but better flavor.

I have been doing that with defcon 1 and mayo with canned chicken for sandwiches but after reading this thread I have a tonne of ideas to try

from lanacoora chillies-
----------------------------------------
Hi Bent.
Just wanted to let you know that if you are heading down our way this sunday, at the school markets, we will be offering select tastings of the chilli smoked salmon, the duck prosciutto, and perhaps a little of the bacon. Although you will have to be there fairly early. We are still in trial phase. Not too many fresh chillies of course, but loads of the rest including chipotle powder. Hopefully we will see you there.
katrina

The markets are at the Tamborine Mountain State School Car park, on the corner of long and curtis roads, north tamborine.
--------------------------------------------

Well I know what I'll be doing on Sunday :)

Back