LAND OF THE GIANTS 2017 - Biggest Bonnet Competition

dennish said:
Looks like I'm unable to edit the post at the top of the thread with details of the prizes, drat (unless someone knows how to edit an old post - could a mod help?).

This year's competition has been kindly sponsored by Growth Technology http://www.growthtechnology.com/
Many thanks to George @ Growth Technology and CG member Superhot Sim for helping to set this up.  I'm sure you'll agree the prizes are epic!

1st Place Prize: Bluelab Growers Toolbox

fa53e4514885938455bdcf39076c2f57.jpg

2nd Place: Growth Technology Nutrient Bundle 

I'm going to step up the hunt for a 2nd sponsor and hope to provide a few more prizes and hopefully be able to reward those posting the top five entries this year.

Happy growing all, let's see your seedlings!

Hi Dennis, have you heard back from George at Growth Technologies yet? I could really use that Bluelab grower's toolbox when I start my seeds for this season. Cheers!

Hi all, chasing Growth Technology contact again today... please bear with me.

In the meantime, I have the runners up coupon codes now from Justin at White Hot Peppers so will be dropping those out to winners on PM.  Also, all the UK runners up prizes should now have been delivered.

Cheers for your patience.

Dennis

Yes Dennis, I was going to also ask if there would be another LOTG competition. after a year off, I’m ready to go!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stickman said:

Check your pm Al...

Hi FYI I had an email from George at GT over the weekend, I hope to speak with him today... I'll keep you posted but hopefully close to getting this sorted!  Apologies once again for the delay in hooking you up with prizes

skullbiker said:
Yes Dennis, I was going to also ask if there would be another LOTG competition. after a year off, I’m ready to go!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Ted, I'm afraid I don't have the time to spare to organise this year... also waning interest in the comp, so perhaps better if we take a break this year.

OK gents, I finally managed to speak with George at Growth Technology, have furnished him with your addresses and his going to confirm shipment details for the main prizes in the very near future!  

dennish said:
OK gents, I finally managed to speak with George at Growth Technology, have furnished him with your addresses and his going to confirm shipment details for the main prizes in the very near future!  
Most excellent... thanks for your efforts Dennis!

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Back