• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Leaf curl problems

This is one of my habanero plants in my greenhouse with seemingly shrivleing leaves. Any ideas on what it is?

growing5.jpg

Your plant looks quite healthy . Maybe a lil low on calcium but not much. Get some cal mag and add 1/2 of what it says . Leaves should flatten out .

Jamie

Leaves curl up could be overwatering but your soil looks nice and dry. Is it wet a few inchs down? If so it should dry out untill the plant almost wilts. Feed very light on fertilizer.

What kind of soil is that?

I thought calcium deficiency looked differerent but maybe its that

Leaves curl up could be overwatering but your soil looks nice and dry. Is it wet a few inchs down? If so it should dry out untill the plant almost wilts. Feed very light on fertilizer.

What kind of soil is that?

ive had overwatering problems but and it looked different from that. To me it almost looks like bug problems and i mean its cold outside but it is warm in the greenhouse. And its miracle grow with about 2 handfuls of bone meal and one handful of bloodmeal

They look pretty happy to me. I would just keep doing what you're doing and try not to love them too much. I always let them wilt just a touch before watering them, always worked well for me.

its the newer leaves by the way everything below that looks pretty good to me :P though the plants gone through alot. almost froze about three times

Heres a better picture of what im talking about. i mean its probably nothing thats going to hurt my plants, I'm just OCD about my leaves not looking perfect:P
c1aab919.jpg

Back