Lee´s 2009 Grow season

First flowers on the C.Rhomboideum

img7948.jpg

img7971b.jpg

img7957.jpg

img7947.jpg

peppermanbaha said:
so do i. omri . looks awesome. I'm getting somer chacoense seeds in soon maybe we could work out a trade lee.
Maybe, just not with those Chacoënse... they're not that rare and I'm pretty sure Lee has them already.

Omri said:
Maybe, just not with those Chacoënse... they're not that rare and I'm pretty sure Lee has them already.

Well you took the words right out of my mouth :lol:. What can I say ;)

ahh to bad man. 'just wanted to compare your rhomboidem to ones i'm getting in soon. I'm trying to get seeds from two or more sources to compare like i have 9 fatalii yellow sources. For education > Nice flowers btw.

peppermanbaha said:
ahh to bad man. 'just wanted to compare your rhomboidem to ones i'm getting in soon. I'm trying to get seeds from two or more sources to compare like i have 9 fatalii yellow sources. For education > Nice flowers btw.
Dude, it's a different species... not even sure it can cross with anything else... how different could those sources possibly be?

STOP!!. Those pics. are not from my GH, I wished it was. Those last two pics. are only examples of the varieties I hope to grow indoor in a few months.
Sorry for confusing you.

Hmm, a lot of crossed posts though :D. And there's actually nothing much that compares to Rhom. The yellow flowers are unique

Back