Lee´s 2009 Grow season

You've got some amazing plants growing Lee congrats.

I know I'm going to be growing the Bolivian Rainbow next year, what a beautiful plant. What are the peppers like? Tasty? Hot?

Thanks Lee.

patrick said:
You've got some amazing plants growing Lee congrats.

I know I'm going to be growing the Bolivian Rainbow next year, what a beautiful plant. What are the peppers like? Tasty? Hot?

Thanks Lee.

That Bolivian is a every year grower for sure. The taste is not as bad as they say but I would not use it for cooking purposes though They sure are hot!

C.Lanceolatum
img7988.jpg

Tiny flowerbud
img7979.jpg

Small bhut pepper
img7994.jpg

Wow Lee, do they even have bugs in the netherlands? I bet it rains Chili Focus nutes over there! Your plants are so gorgeous. I'm very excited to see how that lanceolatum gets along. Any ripe pods on the Rocopica yet?

FiveStar said:
Wow Lee, do they even have bugs in the netherlands? I bet it rains Chili Focus nutes over there! Your plants are so gorgeous. I'm very excited to see how that lanceolatum gets along. Any ripe pods on the Rocopica yet?

:lol:..

Well that Rocopica had some buds but they all fell off because I repotted it just before. I noticed that it doesn't like CFL to much when flowering. After it dropped all its flowers it produced a large batch of flowers. That was 2 weeks ago and it is now in my mini GH. So far It hasn't set fruit but I'm sure it will very soon :P

Rocopica pic.06-07. After being under CFL for a couple of weeks
img7870.jpg

Pic from 05-03. Just before I've put it back under CFL

Great job Lee. I've tried the exotic kinds, but they always died real small. I need to up my germination temps this time.
Thanks for the vids Omri. I sent it to my Cousin. She loves Israel like I do. It's hard to do a search in hebrew.

From what I've see so far yes, but as you can see all side branches have been removed too. Plants become more bushy in the top with a lot of inter nodes :D.

I have a couple of plants at my mom's and sisters house. Will take some pics. soon. They look somewhat different.. :shocked:

C.Rhomboideum

img8047v.jpg

img8043l.jpg

Some aphids on a CAP217 leave. Inspect my plants every day and do pinch some aphid regularly :D. No problems with it or what so ever but sure gotta keep an eye on them.
Those are some lazy ones just sitting there on top
img8055.jpg

imaguitargod said:
You MUST give us a report on how those taste!!!!

hmm, sure will. But that will take a few months.. Will start those seeds ASAP and there genuine seeds :D

Back