• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Legal question

Bicycle808 said:
I've been lucky nothing's been stolen yet; my hood can be a little dicey. But it's mostly Irishmen and, with a few notable exceptions (for instance, me), the Irish don't seem to dig spice very much.

Here's some pics, just so you know the true proximity of my Supers to these pedestrians.

http://imgur.com/a/3ASuab2

Please excuse the sorry state of my plants and, really, my entire existence, lol.
we`ve all heard of clickbait right? those plants are so close to the sidewalk that once pods start turning red they will be "pickbait".  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

luvmesump3pp3rz said:
we`ve all heard of clickbait right? those plants are so close to the sidewalk that once pods start turning red they will be "pickbait".  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
That's what I'm thinking. I'm cool with it, so long as I can spectate, lol.

The one that was supposed to be yellow, it turned red before anyone stole it. She with the Brown Naglah and the Yellow Ghost. I got a Jay's Peach Ghost Scorp that'll probably be fully ripe on Tuesday. I hope nobody snatchers it up before them.

The one thing I got going for be is that I constantly stalk my beds, checking then twice a day, and I am always ready to pluck the ripe ones the very instant they're ready. So the sad thing will be more when pedestrians snatch then up when they're just a few days short of full ripe...

But yeah, they probably will look like "pickbait" to some folks. Thankfully, all but the Bhut Assam Yellow are quite gnarly... I think that all those warts and wrinkles say "caution" pretty clearly to even the most casual pepper fans...

casual pepper fans aren`t the ones you have to worry about. its the ones that are totally clueless that will pick one and take a big bite. that would be so entertaining to see. 

luvmesump3pp3rz said:
casual pepper fans aren`t the ones you have to worry about. its the ones that are totally clueless that will pick one and take a big bite. that would be so entertaining to see. 
I'm conflicted. I don't want anyone to steal my chiles, but I don't want to miss an opportunity to see that happen.

Well, it kinda almost happened. I came home the other night, and my neighbors were outside lighting of fireworks and they told me about how, the night before, my one neighbor's son took a NagaBrain out of my front garden bed by my stoop. He's telling me, "I figured I eat hot shit all the time; how hot could it be?" And my other neighbor was like "I tried to tell him that you put all the hottest shit out front, to get the thieves back, but he wouldn't listen." The kid told me, the heat lasted over half an hour, and he said he don't ever want to do it again. I confirmed that it was a red one, from over by the mailbox. He said "yeah, that's the one." I laughed, said I'm glad he got to try one. He said "yeah, well, I'm not glad..." Pretty funny.

I'll probably have papers served to me tomorrow, lol

Back