• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Lessons a jew learns with hot peppers

The founding fathers created seperation of church and state. I suggest going further and seperating church / faith and hot peppers

As some of you may know today was Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) so while our church's pastor berates me all the time for clinging to my Israeli traditions... I keep not listening and fasted since last night. Meaning that when i whipped up my Jalapeno, Poblano and Aji Limon Omelet tonight to break my fasting I had NOTHING IN MY STOMACH. so while the burn did not last that long in the mouth and the omelet was delicious my STOMACH.... Oh God have mercy. I think i will pay even more tomorrow in the restroom.

Hence my new law of Seperation of church and hot peppers..... Never ever eat hot peppers after fasting. DUMB DUMB DUMB :rofl: :rofl: :crazy: :crazy:

It was a very useful Yom Kippor. may you all be signed to good health and have a wonderful year.

:rofl: love it! You say you learned your lesson, until you are in the same situation next year and you realllly want that omelet.

Omri
I agree, much needed and I wish I was home at the Kotel. God bless, and I hope He heard our prayers:)
God bless all of us:)

Thanks for the prayers guys.

Hope that omelet cruises right through without any reminder of what was in it.

Back