LF Fefferoni Seeds?

So, a while back my dad brought some pickled hot fefferoni peppers from one of his trips to Miami, and we used them to spice up a bunch of cucumber pickles.

Basically we tossed them all into a Balasamic Vinegar Brine with a few spices and they turned out amazing.

I'm looking for Fefferoni Seeds. I haven't been able to find them anywhere. Anyone willing to part with a few of them? (Don't have much to trade, but I have PayPal) or does anyone have a source?

Thanks in advance,

never heard of this variety does it mean something in different language?

I have no clue. It's an Eastern European Variety. Looks like a less-than-pencil-thin cayenne, about an inch and half to two inches long. Extremely sweet, but also very hot. I think the best way to describe the taste would be something akin to an extra-hot and sweet pepperoncini with cherry pepper undertones.

I have some fefferoni/a seeds but no LF in front of them. I am not sure if this indicates a specific strain but if you're willing to take a chance I can share some.

I have no clue. It's an Eastern European Variety. Looks like a less-than-pencil-thin cayenne, about an inch and half to two inches long. Extremely sweet, but also very hot. I think the best way to describe the taste would be something akin to an extra-hot and sweet pepperoncini with cherry pepper undertones.

sounds similar to a local variety called siling sigang. if i find any seeds of my local variety i'll offer to send you some seeds of this if you want. but our variety is only mildly hot. but quite sweet.

they come from Hungary and are very popular in the Balkans. you can buy jars of them pickled at any ethnic food market selling Eastern European stuff. The Croatians make 'em, the Bosnians and Macedonians too. Tasty pepper, just the right combo of sweet and hot. Dang, don't know why I never thought of growing the myself. Good luck with your seed search.

Thank you for the trade Jackie.
I've been trying to get my hands on these seeds for months now.
I deeply appreciate it, and can't wait to grow them out next year.

Back