• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

"Like This" button

Can someone please explain what daily allotments are or how you get mas ... Yesterday it seems I never ran out, now today that I've set aside to visit all my good friends glogs I have none. If I understood how many, getting more or how long before I got more I could plan ahead. Now today is going to be sucko as I'll have to revisit every glog just to hit "like this." or I'll just have to take off and visit glogs another day :( :( :( ... you'd think THP wants peeps around and spreading da love when it's deserved :)

its a 24 hour period. so if you start now you have so many likes if you use them all up in 4 hours then you cant start liking something until tomorrow at that time. but if you dont use them all up,its still 24 hours from your last like. i think this is how it works?

had to change a this to that

well I had some for a little while and poof gone again, lol ... at least I had enough to "like this" for all who posted here, lolz

Edit: if we knew how many we had we could plan accordingly, hehe

I'm not sure if they've been a bit freaky this last few days, but I rarely have the time to run out, with work, the garden, and family time. I ran out two days in a row and really hadn't had the time to hand out many. One day after about 10, poof I was done, and later they came back. Now this evening things have been OK..

Back