Lilly was counting in

Hi everybody, I counted in to this forum a month or two ago, but I didn't really had enough time to communicate here. I'm Lilly, a dutch pepperlover and live with my boyfriend and parents in law in a little village in the Netherlands in the middle of much acres farmland. I grow some peppers, but couldn't find time to log...

I started in February with hot fish, Trinidad perfume, aji panca, chocolate fatalii, red cayenne, corno di toro rosso, goats weed, chocolat beauty, big jim, mulato isleno, atomic heart, bonnet bell and sweet red bell pepper. I have one suprise pepper, can't see what is right now.

Maybe I start to log when overwintering some of them. Altough I grow peppers for several years, I never overwintered a plant. Sounds like a interesting project to me.

Lilly for the rest: 31, working with disabeld people, my parents in law grow flowers in a very big greenhouse (season flower company) and I like to help them, like walking, running and cooking.

:welcome:Greetings from North Carolina, USA !
[background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] “The taste is followed by a vicious hot spicy bite……[/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)]" [/background][background=rgb(255, 244, 228)] :onfire:[/background]

Thank you all for your welcome! I'll make some pictures from plants soon en post them on THP. Do this forum works well with picture websites like ImageShack, Photobucket, mijn album (a Dutch variety of ImageShack). Or something like that? Need to figure out how that works with internet on my smartphone, dont use the PC very much....

Welcome from Washington state! Lilly is an awesome name that's my daughters name :) I would use photobucket or Flickr there's a few others but I think a lot of people here use those too. I use photobucket on my smartphone.

THP IS GREAT! YOUR GOING TO LOVE IT HERE!!!!

Thank you! I'll give it a try in the next few days, but this evening I have to work... So, my pictures will be soon on THP.... ;-)

Back