• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Little Black Eggs on Naga Morich Plant..

I noticed these little black eggs on one of the upper nodes and pedicles of a Naga Morich plant. They almost look like caviar...anyone know wtf this might be? They do not wash off either.

Naga_BlackEggsNode.jpg

imaguitargod said:
Damn it, AJ. Give me a spider warning for things like that!

oops, sorry Iggy....forgot

couldn't help it...anyone remember this song?

Then they aren't eggs. It doesn't sound like they're a threat to the plant Petey but you never know. I'd get rid of them. Just grab 'em and squish 'em. Didn't look like there were too many of them. Good luck.

Petey,see no eggs in that pic...IGG,my wife and I BRB victims!State of Florida says they are not here.I'm thinking they came in on some Orchids I got in Miami few years ago.All clear now...This was several years ago,but very traumatic.I wack them all now directly.
Petey,Didn"t I get Antillas from you?They are comming along nicely!

scoville said:
Petey,see no eggs in that pic...IGG,my wife and I BRB victims!State of Florida says they are not here.I'm thinking they came in on some Orchids I got in Miami few years ago.All clear now...This was several years ago,but very traumatic.I wack them all now directly.
Petey,Didn"t I get Antillas from you?They are comming along nicely!

Yeah, you and I did a trade...the Antillais are from me. I have a couple pods on one of mine. Really excited about this variety. If you get a chance, post a pic. I'd like to compare results.

I think that you sent me the Yellow Rocoto seeds, amongst some others. The Rocoto got a little late start but is doing awesome. I'll post a pic of that one tomorrow.

:cool:

Back