• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that was great,lol....... i love to see the little dudes getting the heat! i have my son for the sumer and he eats hot stuff all the time as long as me and his mom do it

haha thats what she said

Wow... I take it he was ok after a bit? I think that people start to feel the heat, and panic... then it is all nerves fear from there. Perhaps a feeling of helplessness. It started out pretty funny, but then I really started feeling bad for the guy.

Reactions: nee
Wow... I take it he was ok after a bit? I think that people start to feel the heat, and panic... then it is all nerves fear from there. Perhaps a feeling of helplessness. It started out pretty funny, but then I really started feeling bad for the guy.
Yeah. He's fine. It was only panic. After I told him not to panic because it is mostly psychological, he was fine. His stomach isn't feeling all that well, though.

Really? I'd say he learned a lesson! He got what he asked for. And he wasn't four years old, right? Hasn't he ever eaten fireballs? LOL!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really? I'd say he learned a lesson! He got what he asked for. And he wasn't four years old, right? Hasn't he ever eaten fireballs? LOL!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol. You seem a little more loose with the topic than with the candy... Anyway. It was a WHOLE lot of fun to watch. Is there a way to put home videos on here NOT through youtube?

Looks like westin had a change of heart too. Only there were no FOUR YEAR OLDS duped into eating pods. Has westin posted video of his fire pod eating?

Looks like westin had a change of heart too. Only there were no FOUR YEAR OLDS duped into eating pods. Has westin posted video of his fire pod eating?

Wow dude. Let it go. As I said, those candies were only about as hot as a pickled jalapeno. Not a scorpion. If you could have seen them begging me for another one the next day, you might think differently. I don't remember personally pissing in your cheerios, but whatever. :rolleyes:

Lol. You seem a little more loose with the topic than with the candy... Anyway. It was a WHOLE lot of fun to watch. Is there a way to put home videos on here NOT through youtube?
Duped??? They ate them themselves!!!

I'm going to post it again in about 30 minutes...

I cant see it :/ Did u put it back up?
Yes. I used Vimeo. It is a link this time. It'll take you 30 minutes before it'll let you watch it... So just go to link and watch some YouTube or read TheHotPepper... Sorry, Vimeo's stupid like that...

Video is Great thanks for Sharing I love how The other kid in the Back knew What was gana happen and all they Do Is Laugh hahahaha XD

Back