• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Long Island Carpool Defcon 1/14 NJ

Manhatten has an enormous show, the Fancy Food show every year, quite an amazing venue. Only about $35-40 and you can sample 100's if not 1000's of foods from around the world. Not to much in the way of hot sauces, but the flavors and tastes are overwhelming. At about $9000.00 for a booth, I believe it's a bit out of reach for most, as it doesn't center around the hot stuff.

HotSauceGoonie said:
Yeah.. I really have nobody to go on Sunday with me so far to Jersey to see Defcon. I will go by myself though, hell.. lol I can meet them all.. Waiting for Huvason to let me know if he is carpooling with me or not..

I don't have any friends into it whatsoever... I will purchase Defcon 1 for sure and try his 0 if he has it..

The east coast really needs a big show or event here.. I would think that Manhattan would be able to hold such a venue at the Tribecca or something..

Personally I know I would spend at least $200 or so I think at a show but of course the average dude isn't going to through down like that... lol

Unfortunately I cannot go this time around. Just found out last night that I have a prior party I have to attend. Sorry..... Will be lookingn to make the MA event at the end of the month.

huvason said:
Unfortunately I cannot go this time around. Just found out last night that I have a prior party I have to attend. Sorry..... Will be lookingn to make the MA event at the end of the month.

Hey No Problem.. I was looking forward to going in with someone... I will have a hard time finding someone for Sunday.. I probably will not go also now but still not sure... The only benefit is that I am off Monday..

DEFCON Creator said:
You supply the transporter, and I'll supply the Pan-Galactic Gargle Blasters! LOL!

LMAO. Gargle Blasters!! I have this weird 80s image of this cartoon in my head from the Smurfs. I am visualizing Gargamel, the evil character from the Smurfs, stealing your hot sauces and you running after him at some exhibit!! lol

You shoot him with some hot extracts called "Gargle Blasters"..

Defcon is restored to the entire universe!

Back