• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Look who blew in with the hurricane

Hey all,
Been a while since I've been around. Almost a year ago I had pancreatitis for the second time in 2yrs and had a month stay in the hospital. Since then I have been busy with life in general. Traveling with my daughters HS rugby team  for the summer and she is off to college playing rugby and studies. I had to change my diet dramatically, still love flaming hot food, just not fried. I am eating a very Paleo LCHF diet without any alcohol a year on 10/12. I have lost 95lbs and want to break the 100 mark but things have slowed down a bit. I will be poking around from time to time until I can free up more time especially since almost time to start seeds and I need to collect a bunch didnt have a garden last year and Im pretty depleted.
Well... see you in the forums soon

Mike

Welcome Back LD!!
Congrats on the weight loss and overall health recovery. You might not be all the way there but one day at a time will get you there

Welcome back. It's great to hear that your health is getting better. If there some seeds that you are looking for please send me a pm. I may have them,
Once again, WELCOME BACK!

Thanks everyone. All is well just a hard diet Im keeping myself on but it works! Thankfully hot sauces and peppers are good for me and I use them frequently to help some of the concoctions Low carb dinners I've been making

Back