wanted Looking for 7 pots

The SR is the initials of a member who I and many others have acquired many Trinidad varieties from. Best source of Trinidad superhots and that says a lot.

What is a "purple pitted pepper"?

A guys doesn't check in for a couple of weeks and all kind of new things show up.

PRF did you TM the Brain Strain? Cool, good for you.

patrick said:
What is a "purple pitted pepper"?

A guys doesn't check in for a couple of weeks and all kind of new things show up.

I don't know yet. I am still trying to find one so I can score a few 7 Pot Primo seeds. Oh well, maybe one day.:(

jacob

I was joking about a purple pitted superhot. :) If I had more Primo seeds to share, I would. I gave away TONS of them. It wasn't a productive plant. It only produces so many seeds. I'm happy to share more next time. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised to see Sara find one. lol. She's managed to find every dream pepper I asked about when we first started communicating. :)

Chris

I don't think anyone would accuse you of not being generous Chris. You have shared a lot of seeds with fellow growers in the past, me included. You sent me some of the Yellow CARDI shortly after I joined this site.

I got interested in the Primo from your pictures in one of the threads here. Couldn't be any less productive than the 7 pot I tried last year: 2 pods all year - 1 lost to bugs and the other never ripened before frost. I can't wait to try one!

jacob

You got me Chris. Sure sounded like a fun pepper to grow though. The petrified purple pitted passion pepper. I'll take two.

You were extremely generous with the 7 Pod Primo seeds last year, I ended up with some of them myself thank you very much. I stuck three of them in the dirt today and offered the last two to Jacob. I hope you don't mind.

Hmmm.Chris,
How about the Purple Pitted,red,orange and yellow 7 Bhut Scorpocoto at Villarta?

I hear they have them before the Gringometer goes off.

They are so big and hot that they wear hazmat suits and use a forklift to put them in the fabled OTHER bin.
Right next to the Homer Simpson Guatamalan insanity pepper bin.

Post Office was really hot today for some reason...
I hear your mailbox will be soon too. :)

Back