wanted Looking for chocolate scotch seeds

Nice looking plant, i was after them also, but havent had any luck, also after the condors beak, i will let you know if i find some.

hiya dave got rid of lots last week sorry abou that..heres a great supplier you can trust with exellent germination records,cheap postage to uk to,they have choc habs theyve called them jamiacan hot choclate..its same thing :)

http://www.semillas.de/shop_us/

under Capsicum chinense...

Thanks for the link talas but they ain't what i'm looking for check the link in my first post,
the chocolate scotch look smother skinned and are a different shape than a hab

No worries i had the whole choc scotch bonnet / choc hab offers when i've asked elsewhere.
I think this could be a long search but the best come to them that wait, or so they say!

Can't find any info regarding the chile or photographer. I don't think there's a real chance of finding it... not now, anyway.
Maybe it's not even the real name. who knows?

I know the grower very well. :) It's a real name. I don't believe it's the correct Chocolate Scotch Bonnet though. They look more like a crinkled raisin. Also, they are insanely hot. I love that pod.

Chris

FYI, this is the real Chocolate Scotch Bonnet I believe....

Chris

image0004.jpg

I forgot to mention there is a LOT of pod variability and at the time I couldn't spell Chinense correctly...lol. Hey, I'm learning slowly, but learning!

Chris

cmpman1974 said:
I know the grower very well. :) It's a real name. I don't believe it's the correct Chocolate Scotch Bonnet though. They look more like a crinkled raisin. Also, they are insanely hot. I love that pod.

Chris
If you know the guy, get us some seeds! :)

Davetaylor said:
I understand that you get variation in pod shape but does the choc scotch bonnet have purple flowers?
He said that it wasn't a Scotch Bonnet, and then he showed a picture of how a Scotch Bonnet should look like.

Put it this way i wanna try something that is quite obscure, and everywhere else i've looked for them i keep getting offered choc scotch bonnets or choc habs but they are to easy to get and i like a challange.
I will find these seeds somehow!! And when that happens the info and seeds (if i get enough) will be shared.

Back