• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Looking for Jays Peach Bhut ( found them thanks )

I reckon if you put the object of your search in the title (Jays Peach Bhut)  people who can't help wouldn't waste their time opening it and you would likely get more positive responses from those that do have the seeds. Up to you of course but targeting your audience normally helps a message get through.

Robisburning said:
I reckon if you put the object of your search in the title (Jays Peach Bhut)  people who can't help wouldn't waste their time opening it and you would likely get more positive responses from those that do have the seeds. Up to you of course but targeting your audience normally helps a message get through.
Lol great idea ! Guess Im not the sharpest tool in the shed

Spankyscolts said:
Thanks a lot but I responded to the first guy can I send you something for replying ?

I mean yeah sure :)
jedisushi06 said:
Im growing mine from the pods i got off you.  Thanks again.

Those plants were amazingly productive for me last year.  Hoping the same for you.

millworkman said:
I mean yeah sure :)

Those plants were amazingly productive for me last year.  Hoping the same for you.

Try the red too,they are ludicrous!!! I have never seen so many side branches. I had to intie it eveyday to harvest,and retie after. Never growing them again :lol:

9794554343_b99eb1149f_o.jpg

Back