• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Looking for Manzano and/or Marconi Seeds

I'm looking for orange, yellow, and/or red Manzano seeds. I've got rocoto, looking for true Manzanos.

Also, looking for red or purple Marconi's. I've got yellow and it's probably one of the best sweet peppers I've had. Mould love to try the others.

Willing to trade or send SASBE. I've got quite a few seeds and can shoot you my list if you have Manzanos or Marconi's

I got some yellow Manzano. They came from some really good looking yellowish/oranges pods. No need for trade. PM me I'll give you the addy for a sasbe.

I have LBS. of mixed Manzano seeds for SASBE.
PM me and I'll send you a 3in.X3in. bag of them.
Most are from Yellow or Yellow orange and orange Manzanos.There are red Manzano seeds in the mix too.
Anyone else wanting an SASBE is welcome.
I grow a LOT of Manzanos.(My favorite pepper in general).
I always have a couple Lbs of seeds from my pods.

I'd love to spread these seeds around!
Ya gotta SASBE,I have too many bills after Chemo...I'd like to be able to just send them out,I just can't afford it.
Also,I sent Judy a bunch she is sending out to people with orders.
If you like them,you'll like these...
I hope Judy needs more soon,I've got more pods growing now.

I hate tossing out old seeds(3+yrs old).
THEY NEED A HOME! :)
Help me spread them around.A lot are from either VERY productive plants AND 3 1/2in. or bigger pods.
Check out what Hombre posted a while back as Dino Pods and Vallarta pods,they were from these seeds.

Back