• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Looking for pics

These are all some seeds I have recently sown, all acquired from JungleRain. However, I have never even seen a picture of any of them! I figure I could bother JR for some pics but figured I'd leave him alone and see if anyone else has some out there. Thanks!

Roadhouse, There were pictures of the white 7 pot hybrid in Junglerains grow log for last year just before he put out the big trade list. I've seen a few pics of the orange here somewhere hopefully somebody can help you.

Mike

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/10346-season-2009-junglerain/page__st__300

Roadhouse, There were pictures of the white 7 pot hybrid in Junglerains grow log for last year just before he put out the big trade list. I've seen a few pics of the orange here somewhere hopefully somebody can help you.

Mike

http://www.thehotpepper.com/topic/10346-season-2009-junglerain/page__st__300

Sweet thanks, can't wait until I get my own pods of the white it looks really cool.

These are all some seeds I have recently sown, all acquired from JungleRain. However, I have never even seen a picture of any of them! I figure I could bother JR for some pics but figured I'd leave him alone and see if anyone else has some out there. Thanks!

Maybe ask cmpman1974. He's on this forum and I stumbled across his massive pic collection on photobucket. http://s13.photobucket.com/home/cmpman1974/allalbums

I got the 7 pod White and burgundy as well as the T Scorp Sunrise from JR as well. I have some pods on the sunrise and burgundy and the white 7 is flowering. Should have pics soon.

jacob

Only grow the Orange 7 Pod on your list and here is a pic of a ripe pod taken just a minute ago. The pods are huge and only have the bumpy skin at the base near the stem. The biggest 7 Pod variety I grow by size and the heat is not too shabby either. Have not been saving any seeds but will if people are interested.

IMG_4738.jpg

That thing is a monster!

I recently had an individual contact me asking for seeds from a couple of different varieties of 7 pods. Told me he only needed one more to have seeds from all 17 types of 7 pods. 17?

Me thinks this 7 pod thing is getting out of hand.

Nice pod. That's how mine looked too! :)

Chris

Only grow the Orange 7 Pod on your list and here is a pic of a ripe pod taken just a minute ago. The pods are huge and only have the bumpy skin at the base near the stem. The biggest 7 Pod variety I grow by size and the heat is not too shabby either. Have not been saving any seeds but will if people are interested.

IMG_4738.jpg

That thing is a monster!

I recently had an individual contact me asking for seeds from a couple of different varieties of 7 pods. Told me he only needed one more to have seeds from all 17 types of 7 pods. 17?

Me thinks this 7 pod thing is getting out of hand.

+1
I now call them 3.5 pods since most are really only half 7 pod, and most are bred just for heat(or by accident) rather than trying to keep their landrace qualities and flavor

Back