7 Pot Jonah
Peach Bhut Jalokia
Carolina Reaper
7 Pot Brown
Monster Infinity
White Bhut
Ghost Scorpion

Message only.Not checking here

guys been trying to get all kinds of free stuff in every way possible, said he was gonna review stuff, blah, blah, blah....dont send him anything unless he pays for it!

Thats kind of a hard line to take Jim...

I'll admit I'm on the fence in light of the business aspects. My seed isn't isolated (and there are many types that I HAVE NOT GROWN OUT YET), and so when a random cross happens, or those "black naga's" I got off the seed train turn out to be Orange Habs, what will be said? "my source blah blah blah I'm the victim too" is an easy statement to make.

Not that he would say that for sure (or not).

Just saying, my seed shouldn't be sold commercially. Not at this point. Not by someone else who can say whatever they want about it.

If he's growing peppers for his personal garden? thats another story entirely.

nobody that i know of on here can guarantee anything better than 98% pure. ive seen most of the reputable growers pix and they are growing all kinds of stuff next to each other. only way to get a certified 'pure' seed is to buy from a certified seed distributor and then you only grow that one variety. need to be like 1.5 miles distance to get 99% and up purity. nobody here is doing that. ill take 98% and ill pay for it. ill plant minimum 10 plants of any one variety and may get 2 that are crossed...no big deal. i was simply saying that isaac has had many posts on here requesting free stuff....seeds, powders, sauces, fresh pods all for the sake of either 'reviewing' it on his you tube, or whatever. i dont mind trading seeds or pods or sauces...just not into giving my stuff away. lotta sweat, love , time and money went into my plants, sauces and powders....just saying.
happy growing and keep eating the hot stuff!

Nothing you say here matters, he said he is not checking back, if you have some input for him, message him.

Reading comprehension is key.

yeah - my post was targeted at Isaac, not you Jim :).

My seed is all open pollinated with no efforts taken to prevent crosses... for the most part (there are a few I use methods of mechanical isolation on).

I was just saying, if he's going to sell seed, he should make sure he's got a known quantity... if he starts selling f1s as pure seed, its going to add to the confusion... if a customer gets mad, It will be HIS seed source IE you or I, or whomever trades with him, that gets their name drug through the mud as well... (hopefully not... but thats the risk no?)...

armac, you are kind of rude... I don't know if its just because we are using non-verbal routes of communication and I'm just not understanding you as I ought to... But regardless thats how you come across to me =(.

Also, it will make a difference to the others who click the thread, who may or may not want to trade with him.

Back