wanted Looking for Wilds and Otherwise Unique Heirlooms

I don't do paypal, but I don't mind putting a buck or two in a sasbe :)

Also I don't mind helping you grow out your hybrids either - just let me know what you are selecting for...

Research/government/etc are cool too.

Sorry man...I can't help you. I put all my wild brazils in the ground and I only have maybe 1 or 2 tepin seeds and about that many pequin chiapas...If I had more I would share. Aji Joe is good for these type varieties. Maybe he can hook you up. My pequins are blooming...so maybe I can send you a pod in a month or so! (but looks like you already have pequins)

I think my zone is 9b!?!?!

Good luck,
Shane

Thanks for the tip stc - another friend of mine introduced me to our friend Joe already - he's a great guy and is sending me some seeds :).

Sending the PM now xc :)

Thanks all!

I can still handle a few more varieties, so if you have extra seeds lying around, or could use a few $$ let me know!

Ken

Me and Joe are good friends and he has great seeds every time i order from him im getting 80-100% germination on everything :)

Ken i haven't recieved it yet ill keep checking back :)

was a little sidetracked but I sent it shortly after this was posted hah also I think this is the last time I'm going to bump this thread...

but am always interested in more varieties :D

I've gotten some really awesome varieties out of this... thanks everyone whose replied so far :)

Still looking for a few more undomesticated, or research varieties...

I have lots of land, and time...

I also (finally) have some seed I can trade... So hit me up.

Back