wanted Looking for Yellow Scorpion Marouga Blend and White 7 pod

Anyone out there have a couple of the Yellow Scorpion Marouga Blend and/or White 7 pod seeds by chance? I would really love to try them. I don't have a whole lot left to trade with this late in the trading season but will be happy to send whatever I got.

Here is a list of some I have to offer and how many seeds I have left:

Cumari Pollux - 5
C. Galapagoense - 6
CAP 1478 - 12
Red Scorpion Marouga Blend - 8
Bih Jolokia - 8
Ulupica, large - 7
Yellow 7 pod - 7
Bydgi - 9
Sannam - 10
Chot - 6
Dundicut - 6
Mundu - 19
Kanthari - 3
Biker BIlly Jalapeno - 15

I do have others, but only included the ones that have germinated and have at least 3 seeds left. Kinda a waste to send an envelope with just 2 seeds, but I have done it before and received them before, so if there is something on my grow list that interests you just ask and see if I have any of those left.

Any takers?
jacob

Hey some of those varieties sound familiar. Didn't NJA just send them out? :) Sorry, I have no extras at this time. Maybe end of season if all goes well.

Chris

Yeah, I bought them off NJA. Already got plants up and going, so figure might as well share the heat.

jacob

A generous member has offered to send me some of the Yellow Scorpion Marouga Blend. Anyone out there with White 7 pod seeds that need a good home?;)

jacob

JungleRain said:
I got both Jacob....but seeds not ready yet

White 7 Pot? Do you have any ripening pics? I'm assuming it's not a true 7 and something like a White Hab or White Devil's Tongue cross?

Back