• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Louisiana 6 pack

Ok so I got this 6 pack as a gift with the Roasted Pepper, Roasted Garlic, Red Chili, Chipolte, Jalapeno, and Habanero sauces. I realize this would be an insult to most of you but does anyone have reccomendations? I'm new to the sauce thing but Im guessing these are all for table use, not quite sure what each are best tailored to though.

That's the fun part of hot sauces, trying to find out what sauces complaments what food. Some of it depends on what ingredients are in each sauce. Like one sauce might be a bit sour, so put that on something sweet to balance the flavors out. The Chipotle Jalapeno sauce would probably go great on eggs.

Keep in mind that you don't have to add the sauce onto the food right before you eat it. You can also add them while you cook. For example, I mix Defcon Condition 1 to my eggs, then scramble, melt cheese over it, put it on a plate, then throw some powdered peppers (Dave's Zesty Blend) on it and eat.

That looks like some good and easy fixing.

I'm anxious to mix some together but I haven't had a good meal worth experimenting yet. I was thinking of cooking some brauts with maybe the jalapeno. Since its cooling down I might go for chili or something out of the norm like fondue.

Also these are all vinegar I think. I haven't had any without actually.

Welcome to the Hot Pepper Roncini!!

Next time you're having grilled chicken or steak, pour out small samples of each sauce onto a plate and try each bite with a different sauce.

imaguitargod said:
That's the fun part of hot sauces, trying to find out what sauces complaments what food. Some of it depends on what ingredients are in each sauce. Like one sauce might be a bit sour, so put that on something sweet to balance the flavors out. The Chipotle Jalapeno sauce would probably go great on eggs.

Keep in mind that you don't have to add the sauce onto the food right before you eat it. You can also add them while you cook. For example, I mix Defcon Condition 1 to my eggs, then scramble, melt cheese over it, put it on a plate, then throw some powdered peppers (Dave's Zesty Blend) on it and eat.
================================
I added some Defcon 0 to the chicken marsala I was cooking for a dinner party......my friends have not returned. :)

i haven't tried all of their sauces but i just picked up a bottle of the habanero. its great stuff. i lightly poured some on these chili cheese fritos i bought. today i had some on a pulled pork sandwich for lunch that i just ate.

Back