louisiana and surrounding area

I got a friend who sells peppers,seeds, powders, plants. This man's front yard and backyard is truly amazing.. He got alot of varieties from mild to super. Well check em out neworleans.craigslist.org/grd/5070466127.html good person so just wanted to help him out

I just signed up for this site & found your post. Thank You for the recommendation. I had a guy come by yesterday & buy a bunch of plants on your bother's recommendation. You guys have truly been good to me. If & when you come by this weekend, you can dig through my seeds & take anything you want.

MuddaFudda said:
I just signed up for this site & found your post. Thank You for the recommendation. I had a guy come by yesterday & buy a bunch of plants on your bother's recommendation. You guys have truly been good to me. If & when you come by this weekend, you can dig through my seeds & take anything you want.
Hey Covington, I grew up in Slidell. Next I'm at my parents house we'll have to have a chili get together. :)

Hey Wood 55, you live just up the road from me. I'm off of Hwy. 21 about 2 miles up from the fire station in Covington.
73299 Plantation St Covington, LA 70435-6002. Phone is  985-789-6855, in case you're interested.

I'm not sure why you can't find Gulf South Pepperheads on Facebook, other than we're still very small. I think we're up to 9 members now.
You can check me out at Reiner Eggendorfer. 

I'll see if I can find you. I've seen the LSU photo on the chicken coop, so I'll check it out & message you if I find you.

Thanks for the inquiry.
Reiner

Back