Lucky Dog Hot Sauce "Lucky 7's" Contest #2!

Hi all!

As the last contest/giveaway was a tremendous success I thought I'd get another one going. :dance:

As many here already know, I've recently updated my sauce labels. That said, at the moment I still have a heap of sauce with the original labels. These "OG label" sauces are all delicious and have been favorably reviewed by The Hot Pepper, HeatAddicts, Hot Sauce Daily, the Hot Zone, BBQ Grail and more!

There is very little difference between the "old" label sauces and the "new" batch of sauces - yes, the Orange is slightly hotter in the new batch, but with almost identical flavor. Any way you slice it though, it's free sauce that I am giving away to the good people of The Hot Pepper!! :woohoo:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Here's how it will work:
I will use a "draft randomizer" again - it's fantasy football draft software that allows me to enter everyone's email address and THP user name from each group of 24 and simultaneously email contestants the randomly generated results with no question as to the random nature of the drawing, 24 users at a time, with all 24 receiving time-stamped emails simultaneously.

Please feel free to test this s/w out on your own – you'll find it is totally reliable, tamper-proof and random.
http://www.net-commi...andom/index.php

The Lucky person in each group who is randomized into the Lucky #7 slot for each drawing will be the Lucky winner for that group's prize package of 2 bottles of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce. :woohoo:

Prizes: I will give away a total of four (4) prize packages, each with two (2) bottles of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce, whichever flavors you like! Choose from Green (mild), Red (med) or Orange ( :hot: ) Label sauce.

I will cut this off at 96 total entries, and the drawing(s) will commence at 7:00 PM on Sunday, October 7th, 2012.

If all 96 entries are received, the odds of winning are 1 in 24. If fewer than 96 people enter, your odds of winning go up, as I will still give away 4 total prize packages!
:woohoo:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

How to enter:
Simply post in this topic that you're "in", and you must send an accompanying email to luckydoghotsauce@gmail.com with the subject line "Lucky 7's #2" and your THP user name in the body of the email.

Don't worry - I don't currently have a mailing list and I will not SPAM you. The address will be used once, only for this contest, and subsequently discarded.

I will enter the names/addresses into the draft tool by the order posted in this topic. (1-24, 25-48, 49-72, 73-96). All entries will be randomized as described, and you must be one of the 1st 96 members to enter.

That's it!
:dance:

Restrictions:
To help ensure that all entries are "on the level" and to prevent duplicate entries, this contest is open only to active THP members with a post count of at least 25 posts prior to Sept 1st, 2012. If this does not describe you, better luck next time as no exceptions will be made.

USA Only - Sorry, no international shipping for this contest.

HI and Alaska = yes!
:cheers:

If you leave out your THP user name in your email, your entry will not be accepted. If you "spoof" your return email address (e.g. use a fake email addy that "bounces" when I randomize) your entry will be disqualified.

Please note - while I will be performing the randomization on 10/07/12 starting at 7:00 PM PST, it might take me a bit of time to enter 24 user names/emails into the randomizer 4 times, so please don't expect results exactly at 7:00 PM PST. That said I'm talking about minutes here, not hours or days.

All winners names will be posted in this topic at the conclusion of each drawing.
:onfire: Good luck to all! :onfire:

Scott
Hot Sauce Guy
Lucky Dog Hot Sauce
http://www.luckydoghotsauce.com

429259_350669511644802_1316476551_n.jpg

Edited to add: There is ZERO cost to the winner of this contest. No shipping or handling charges, no hidden charges - just 4 people who will give me their address and within a few days will receive 2 bottles of Lucky Dog Hot Sauce of their choice, Green, Red or Orange.

Of course I love feedback and certainly would not discourage any of the winners from leaving a review on the reviews forum, but this is not a requirement - merely appreciated. :cheers:

But this contest is on the up & up - the total cost to the 4 winners will be $0.00 shipped to your door.

I am in

Sorry, sent 2 emails, when i copied Lucky 7's #2" it didnt copy so i pated your email in the subjext line and realized it after i hit sent. So i sent you another the correct way and metioned that i screwed up the first email. Sorry again.

I'm In!

email sent, and if I win the bottles will go to the troops in a care package.

Back