Lucky Dog Hot Sauce "Lucky 7's" Contest #2!

hes from NYC if i recall right??

oh - duh, it says so right under his name. haha

The winners were scattered - one was SCAL, one WA State, and a couple others. That's awesome it got to NYC so quickly - hell, it took 5 days for Scovie to get a package once. And my buddy in Michigan orders and it was 7 days (for 2-3 day USPS Priority).

wow - that was fast! You must be in CA or WA!

excited to hear your feedback on them - enjoy, and congratulations again on your win!

See, I never win anything, so I'm psyched every time I run a contest. :woohoo:

Yeah, I have thought that too when sending stuff to people. It seems that things usually get delivered on the third day. I was shocked one time when I sent seeds out to cali on a saturday morning and it was received on monday! :shocked: I guess the USPS can just surprise us sometimes.
I will let you know what I think of the sauce as soon as I try them.

hes from NYC if i recall right??

Close. Otherside of the state though. I'm actually just outside Buffalo, NY.

Yeah, I have thought that too when sending stuff to people. It seems that things usually get delivered on the third day. I was shocked one time when I sent seeds out to cali on a saturday morning and it was received on monday! :shocked: I guess the USPS can just surprise us sometimes.
I will let you know what I think of the sauce as soon as I try them.

Close. Otherside of the state though. I'm actually just outside Buffalo, NY.

all i remember was you from the NY.. you might of sent me the seeds.. the black pearl i think....

lucky dog hot sauce makes me want to dance!

7782845.0.jpg

all i remember was you from the NY.. you might of sent me the seeds.. the black pearl i think....
Yeah, no big deal about the location. I did sens you those seeds but I'm not sure you were the one that got it that quick as I have sent to many places in cali. Might have been though.

Back