Lucky Dog Hot Sauce re-launch!

just tried it again....no go.... I'm telling ya, this Methow electricity is messing with me when I try to get to the good sites....like...

THP
LDHS
FB
MistressDomination

(J/K!!!!) :lol:

Good Evening LD;

I woke up this morning and was browsing my facebook page when I saw your post about going to the farmers and mentioning the post getting 20% of your purchase for it being small business Saturday.
It had reminded me that I had a 5 dollar off coupoun (found raiser few months back) that I want to use to try out since for a new sauce line to take to breakfast with me.

So I did what I had planned for the day and got some time this evening to finally able to site down and place my order. I browsed your site and couldnt figure out if I wanted the red label, green label or orange label.
Being unable to deicded which one I wanted, I ended up order the trio pack (2x), so I can sample them all and figure out which one I liked best, and may send the other to my brother for christmas present.

So the promblem I notice was when I got to the checkout screen, I went to go enter my coupon code and notice there was not place to enter it to take my five dollars off. There was a spot to leave a note for the
seller, but that was it. But in turned out it was really needed, as i had delete my pm with the coupon code to use. So as i went and completed my order via paypal, i notice it didnt ask it anywhere before I finally submitted my payment.

Also, on a side note, did you have t-shirts ever printed up? Maybe down the road when i place a new order I can order it also.

Thanks
Joshua

P.S.

When does the black label come out?

Good Evening LD;

I woke up this morning and was browsing my facebook page when I saw your post about going to the farmers and mentioning the post getting 20% of your purchase for it being small business Saturday.
It had reminded me that I had a 5 dollar off coupoun (found raiser few months back) that I want to use to try out since for a new sauce line to take to breakfast with me.

So I did what I had planned for the day and got some time this evening to finally able to site down and place my order. I browsed your site and couldnt figure out if I wanted the red label, green label or orange label.
Being unable to deicded which one I wanted, I ended up order the trio pack (2x), so I can sample them all and figure out which one I liked best, and may send the other to my brother for christmas present.

So the promblem I notice was when I got to the checkout screen, I went to go enter my coupon code and notice there was not place to enter it to take my five dollars off. There was a spot to leave a note for the
seller, but that was it. But in turned out it was really needed, as i had delete my pm with the coupon code to use. So as i went and completed my order via paypal, i notice it didnt ask it anywhere before I finally submitted my payment.

Also, on a side note, did you have t-shirts ever printed up? Maybe down the road when i place a new order I can order it also.

Thanks
Joshua

P.S.

When does the black label come out?

Hi Joshua,

Really sorry about that. Ill get on and figure out how to send you a refund for the $5. I thought everyone I'd given coupons to had used them.

My sincere apologies - I only wish you'd emailed me at time of order. Shopify just made my ability to do coupons active, so I coulda set it up for you.

Regardless, of course I will honor your coupon.

I just received several orders over the holiday weekend, so please send me a PM with your email address so I can figure out which is yours.

Please let me know of you'd prefer an extra bottle or refund. If the latter, please bear with me time-wise as I've never done it with this interface before. I'm sure it's not rocket science though. :cheers:

Scott

Ps - I have some t-shirts. Now that I'm on shopify I can and will post some limited qtys of each size. Ill post a promotional thinggie here when I do!

PPs - I'm hoping to have the Black Label done in time for the Winter Foods show this January.

So if all goes well it'll be early January? Stay tuned.

Thanks for your orders and interest!
:woohoo:

I only hope that I may get another bottle of this to put up. A very very good sauce!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81AH9v4GfHA&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Just watched the review. Thanks for the feedback!

i think maybe you done busted your heat receptors - a 2 for heat? lol - most people get a 15 min burn from that same batch. I feel badly as my other sauces will likely have the heat of table water for you.

But yeah - i only made 12 bottles and only 4 made it out of my city, so super limited edition. Glad you dig it!

Appreciate the feedback on the flavor - I'm gonna take the 2/10 heat with a grain of salt since you're wired different than most. Haha - no offense of course.

Hahaha busted heat receptors thats funny. It is definality a great sauce. And its not about the heat I am a flavor guy all the way I dont eat hot stuff all the time. A+ all the way

Back