vendor Lucky Dog Hot Sauce ROCKS!!!

So I recently had the pleasurable experience of being one of Scotts customers. I had been banging my head up against a wall for awhile trying to figure out what in the world to get the hubby for Christmas. I am friends with LDHS on Facebook and every Saturday he posts pictures and little blurbs about going to the Farmers Market and setting up his booth and what-not. So he was talking about his gift baskets and I had a light bulb moment. :dance: I contacted LDHS and asked about his baskets and pricing. He not only got back to me in less then an hour but he had a plan. He said he could send the basket as well as a T-Shirt for my hubby. It was a great idea. So I made a payment on a Saturday night and Monday morning it was on it's way! :) It arrived beautifuly in tact and in good shape! Here's one of the greatest things too, he also sent me a shirt and as a bonus gift sent a bottle of his Black Label. So hubby was thrilled with his Christmas score from LDHS. I most certainly will do business with Scott again and would recommend him as a vendor. His price was resonable as well. :party:

Not to mention his products are YUMMY!!!!! :drooling:

Thanks LDHS!!! :woohoo:

4CC20820-4921-408A-A55D-F958A6F38717-29819-0000087DAA9A67DA_zpsb33a6fc3.jpg

Okay I just cracked open all three bottles of lucky dog hot sauce, green, red and orange labels and it is a hit with the family. EVERYONE loves all of them. The fam isn't pepper tolerant like me and prefers the mild but definitely will be purchasing 4 more triple sets in the near future. Also have members of the external family that will be ordering some also. Thanks for the birthday discount code and thanks for being down to earth and the creator of such an awesome product.

Regards,
Daniel Kessell

Just got Black Label in the mail today.  Frickin awesome sauce!  The sweetness and the garliciness (is that a word?) really do pair well together.  I was instantly greeted with the taste of the roasted peppers, then it starts to be combined with the seetness and finally, the garlic kicks in.  I can make out the flavor of the figs more than the apples.  It's a wonderful assortment of flavors and I must say that this the the best tasting one Scott has created!  The heat is much better in this version, but would not overpower the average customer.  So Scott has hit his mark wonderfully. Great job Scott!

JayT said:
I took my black label to a party today and it was a hit.  Peeps were dousing wings with it and eating it with chips. 

I love feedback like this - it's the best one can get because the folks at your party had zero connection to me, and wouldn't hold back if they didn't like it. It just doesn't get better than hearing that folks kept going back to it to use on their food! :woohoo: 

Thanks for that JayT! 

Back